Australia vs. South Africa | Cricket Safari 2014
Guaranteed Departure, Luxury Tour
19 Feb – 07 March, 2014
From $4998View the brochure
South Africa is one of the most exciting destinations on earth. There is a spectacular combination of luxury hotels, lodges and restaurants dotted around the rugged landscape. Combine the luxury facilities with the breathtaking scenery and National Parks and you have one of the most versatile destinations on the planet. Throw in wildlife that exists nowhere else on earth and this country + surrounding areas should be on everyone’s “Bucket” lists.
In 2014 Australia will be touring throughout South Africa in an always fiercely contested rivalry. The two southern-hemisphere teams have battled it out since 1902, since then Australia has dominated their encounters (50 to 20) and we hope to see them do it again in 2014.
- Our expertise will ensure your travel arrangements are precisely what you expect, and more with value for money always a high consideration.Whether you have travelled to South Africa before or not, we will ensure you get the most out of your travel experience. Whether you are a Cricket fan or simply a curious traveller our cricket packages can merely be an excuse to travel to Africa and you don’t have to go to the cricket every day. Anyone can add-on Safari Tours, shark encounters, wineries and museum tours or simple every-day sightseeing hot spots. Your South Africa holiday will be something to tell your friends and family about for years to come.
The 2014 South African Cricket Safari Package Overview
- 19 Feb – 07 March (16 nights)
- Tickets to two 5-Day test matches (if you only want a few days please advise when booking)
- Transfers as outlined in the itinerary
- Luxury Accommodation (The Marine Hotel, Kariega Game Lodge, The Commodore Hotel)
- Kariega Game Lodge Safari – Meals, Accommodation and Game Drives – The BIG FIVE!
- Internal Flight Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- Specified Tours – Lunches
- Cape Town: Table Mountain Tour and The Cape Peninsula – see baboons on the roads!
- Buffet Breakfasts throughout
- Welcome Drinks on arrival
- Farewell end of tour diner in Cape Town
- Merchandise, back packs & more
- Extension to Victoria Falls option for two nights at The Royal Livingstone, Zambia side – price on application depending on flights needed.
An incredible $4998 per person, twin share
Single Room Supplement only $1539
These prices are for the land-only content.
Flights can be booked with us at competitive prices. Additionally, flights can be quoted or booked with your Frequent Flyer numbers.
Explore the tabs for more details, flights, terms and extras
The 2014 South African Safari Package Detailed Inclusions
- Transfer from Port Elizabeth Airport to hotel (when flights booked with EWT)
- 6 nights The Marine Hotel – Port Elizabeth
- 2 nights The Homestead, Kareiga Game Lodge including Game Drives & Meals
- Domestic Economy Class flight from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- 7 nights at The Commodore Hotel, Cape Town
- Tour to Franschhoek and Stellenbosch on the wine route including Lunch
- Cape Point and Table Mountain Tour
- Transfers as stated in the itinerary, including daily cricket transfers
- Buffet Breakfast Daily throughout
- Match Tickets for all days of the cricket – 2 Test matches as listed (you can opt out and be selective)
- Welcome Drinks and Finger food
- Farewell End of Tour Dinner in Cape Town
- Travel Back Pack, Water Bottle, Tour Polo and Cap
- Local Tour Representative
- GUARANTEED DEPARTURE SMALL GROUP TOUR
Optional Extra’s (Additional Costs Apply)
- Extension to Victoria Falls option for two nights at The Royal Livingstone
- Zambia side – price on application depending on flights needed.
- $275 per day upgrade to Cricket Hospitality (optional extra, all inclusive of F&B)
QANTAS Flights: From $1375 at the time of release plus taxes $768
Ex. Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth to Port Elizabeth and back from Cape Town.
Add-ons available to Victoria Falls or UK/Europe or travel via Singapore, Dubai or Kuala Lumpur – check for fares
Prices are subject to change with currency fluctuations and Airline changes – Ask us for the current rate when booking, it could be less or more at the time you book.
We require 25% of the land content within 3 days of booking plus any airfares/taxes as required.
A stage payment is due by 30 Nov of a further 25% of the land package
The final balance is due 10 January 2014.
There are no refunds on deposits or unused services. We recommend Travel Insurance – check for rates and a 15% discount will apply in association with this tour.
This tour will operate without minimum numbers. If less than 12 travel a surcharge of $200 per person will apply to cover additional transfer costs for smaller vehicles throughout.