ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2018, West Indies
VENUES: WEST INDIES
ICC Women’s World Twenty20 Packages
Customise Your Package!
For the ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2018, we are offering completely customised Official Packages. Choose your match tickets, accommodation and extra travel services such as flights, cruises, sightseeing experiences and more! Request a quote today. Or, get in touch with an Event Travel Expert.
Upgrades & Extras
DESIGN On request
We can create customised group packages to help you save and take the hassle out of your event experience.
ADD-ON On request
Book your whole trip at the one place with flights, accommodation, transport, insurance and more. IATA accredited.
The West Indies won the ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2016 in India by defeating Australia by 8 wickets. Now it’s their turn to defend the World Title on home soil as the ICC Women’s World Twenty20 comes to the West Indies in 2018. Three venues will host 23 matches with ten teams competing for one of crickets highest prizes. Australia has been the most successful T20 nation since the tournament began in 2009 having won on three occasions. The T20 tournament is a biennial event with the next tournament in 2020 being hosted by Australia.
Twenty20 cricket is unique, dynamic and exciting. Teams play a single innings with a maximum of 20 overs. It is one of only three recognised forms of cricket and is a much shorter, fast-paced version of the game, giving fans an exciting spectacle!
Guyana National Stadium, Guyana
Darren Sammy Cricket Ground, Saint Lucia
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua
® ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC
- Pricing is listed per person in Australian Dollars.
- Listed prices and availability are subject to change at any time.
- All payments are non-refundable incase of cancellation.
- Changes to bookings incur amendment fees per transaction plus any applicable fees from suppliers (e.g. airlines).
- Extra travel services may be subject to different payment requirements to be confirmed on quoting/booking.
- Full cancellation applies.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused services.
- We highly recommend travel insurance and can provide a 15% discount off retail prices with CHI. We can also assist choosing the right policy for you.
- Events Travel are AFTA, ATAS, ASTA, IAGTO and IATA accredited. Learn about Trust & Safety
- Events Travel is an Official Travel Agent for ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2018, West Indies
- Additional terms apply
How to Book
To book your ICC Women’s World Twenty20 Package, please request a quote via the form listed on this page. Or contact an Event Travel consultant.
Travel Documents and Tickets
Travel documents (including event tickets, flight tickets, hotel vouchers and other applicable items) are sent at least two weeks prior to the event start date by email, courier or registered post. In special circumstances, tickets may be made available via an official ticket collection centre or hotel drop-off. Finalised information will be provided with your travel documents.
Guyana National Stadium
Darren Sammy Cricket Ground
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
Why Events Travel?
Official Travel Agent
We have more Official Partnerships than any company in Australia, giving you official access to global events with no risk.
No Hidden Fees or Nasty Surprises
Our prices include all associated taxes and ticket fees. Trust transparency.
Travel Professionals Since 1993
Helping fans travel to global events since 1993. Proud to be completely accredited, including AFTA and ATAS. Learn more.
We exist to make your travel experience worry free by offering flexible and customisable packages.