2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National, France
View from the tee box at the 2016 Ryder Cup in Hazeltine National Golf Club, Minnesota
Le Golf National beckons from the city of love
The Ryder Cup is a biennial men’s golfing competition between two teams of 12 from Europe and the United States, usually held in the USA since it’s inception in 1927. The 2018 event will be the 42nd edition and only the second ever time to be held on continental Europe. The 2018 Ryder Cup will be held at Le National Golf Club on the Albatros Course, southwest of Paris. The only other Ryder Cup to be held in Europe was in 1997, when it was held in Spain which makes this event likely to sell out quick—with fans flocking from around the globe to enjoy the unique format, world-class golf, patriotic camaraderie and fantastic travel opportunity. The 2016 Ryder Cup was won by USA at Hazeltine National Golf Club in Minnesota, captained by Davis Love III— ensuring team Europe will be as eager as ever to win back the Cup in front of a home crowd. The 2018 teams are yet to be decided, but it will be a selection of champions chosen partially by the team Captain (Captains Picks or Wild Cards) and performance based selection for the remainder of the team. The Ryder Cup is a unique tournament where teams compete in three different matches with each match worth one point:
As an Official Travel Agent providing Official Travel Packages, we invite you to join us in Paris for what will be one of the biggest Ryder Cup’s of all-time. View our 4-night or 5-night Package samples below before making a booking request today.
Watch America vs. Europe in Paris, France
Book your official package today with authentic tickets, travel services and more.
2018 Ryder Cup Packages
Customisations, variations and extras on request.
Le Golf National
2 Avenue Golf, 78280 Guyancourt, France
Close to Paris and Versailles, Le Golf National is a purpose built competition course constructed in 1987, designed for spectating and superb golf and will also host golf in the 2024 Olympics. It has a par of 72 and is 6,703m in length. Eduardo Romero holds the L’Abatros course record of 62.
Tournament started: 1927
Format: USA v Europe, match play
Trophy: The Ryder Cup
Current champions: USA, 2016 winners
Most appearances: 11 (Nick Faldo and Phil Mickelson)
Most points: 25 (Nick Faldo)
Most singles points won: 7 (Colin Montgomerie, Billy Casper, Lee Trevino, Arnold Palmer, Neil Coles)
Youngest player: 19 years, 258 days (Segio Garcia)
Oldest player: 51 years, 20 days (Raymond Floyd)
Format and Schedule:
Tuesday 25 Sep: Practice day 1
Wednesday 26 Sep: Practice day 2
Thursday 27 Sep: Final Practice day and Opening Ceremony
Friday 28 Sep, Day 1: foursome (alternate shot) matches and 4 fourball (better ball) matches
Saturday 29 Sep, Day 2: 4 foursome matches and 4 fourball matches
Sunday 30 Sep, Day 3: 12 singles matches
To book extras or upgrades, please check the options and add requests in the comments when making an online booking request or speak to an Events Travel Consultant to make an offline booking request.
With your package we include official 4-day general admission tickets. You can upgrade these to the Official Ryder Cup Travel Club for A$998 pp. This is a great place to relax throughout the days of play with live television coverage ensure you don’t miss a shot.
The Ryder Club Travel Club includes:
- Exclusive access to the private covered area alongside the 7th hole in the East Village
- Seating and tables within the facility
- Opportunity to purchase food and beverages within the facility
- Live television coverage
Extra Travel Services
- Play golf holidays with included tee times, green fees and more around the globe
- Local services and sight-seeing options
- Flights to France and Europe
- Extra nights and accommodation
- Stop-overs and extensions
- Transfers, rental cars and transport
- Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing, day tours, excursions and experiences
- Custom packages for individuals, groups and companies
- Pricing is indicative only in AUD. All packages are on request and customised to your needs.
- Listed prices and availablity are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All payments are non-refundable, in case of cancellation.
- Changes to bookings incur amendment fees per transaction, plus any applicable fees from suppliers for changes (e.g. airlines).
- Extra travel services may be subject to different payment requirements to be confirmed on quoting and booking.
- Full cancellation applies.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused services.
- We highly recommend travel insurance and can provide a 15% discount on retail prices with CHI. Ask an Events Travel Consultant for a quote at any time.
- Additonal terms apply as per our booking terms and conditions page.
How To Book
To book your 2018 Ryder Cup Package you can make an online booking request by selecting the package and options from the Packages pages, found above. Alternatively you can contact an Events Travel Consultant to make an offline booking request. In both options, you will receive a formal quote with more information and booking instructions by email. Once payment is received your booking will be confirmed.
Deposit: 75% due to confirm your package
Balance: due by 31 March, 2018
We accept bank transfer and credit card payments. Credit card payments incur a 1.98% fee.
Travel Documents and Tickets
Travel documents including event tickets, flight tickets, hotel information and other applicable items will be sent at least two weeks prior to the event by registered post, courier or via an Official Ticket Collection center. Finalised information will be provided with your travel documents.
Le Golf National
Home of the 2018 Ryder Cup
Why Events Travel?
Authorised Travel Agent
We are an Authorised Travel Agent providing Official Travel Packages to the 2018 Ryder Cup.
Zero risk. All your services, including event tickets, are guaranteed of value and quality with Events Travel.
A long time in the making
We’ve been taking fans to events since 1993. See our track record listing our official partnerships.
With decades of experience and a passionate team, we ensure fans travel with confidence on our pre-made or tailor-made products. Start your journey today
All Golf events: