4-Ball Barnbougle Package
Stay for 2-nights at Barnbougle with a round on Lost Farm and The Dunes staying in the new Ocean Villas. This package can be added to the 4-Ball Melbourne Package or any Spectator Packages.
- 2-nights accommodation at Barnbougle Ocean Villas:
- Check-in: Sunday 8 December
- Check-out: Tuesday 10 December
- Daily breakfast
- 1 round of golf on Lost Farm, 9 December
- 1 round of golf on The Dunes, 10 December
- Green fees and pull trolleys both days
- Hotel taxes
|Room Type||Sharing||Price pp|
|2 Bedroom Ocean Villa||Quad||$1,129|
- 2019 Presidents Cup Packages to combine with this add-on (see packages)
- Flights to Melbourne
- Extra nights accommodation
- Transport and car rental
- Sightseeing experiences
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. (In a hurry? Get on online quote now)
Hotel and Golf Courses
Barnbougle Ocean Villas
The newest addition to Barnbougle’s accommodation offering. Perched atop the coastal sand dune at The Dunes Course, the Ocean Villas are divine timber clad structures with floor-to-ceiling windows that enable you to view the stunning coastal views at all times. Enjoy two-bedroom and two-bathroom villas that blend into the dunes; suited for 4-guests with clever design, luxurious amenities and a breathtaking location. The uninterrupted views of Bass Straight and Barnbougle Beach will have you feeling refreshed and energetic.
Tasmania is world-renowned for its untouched wilderness, pristine coastline, cool climate, wildlife and spectacular golf. Barnbougle is home to two iconic courses The Dunes and Lost Farm; both links courses with Marram Grass, open fairways, formidable greens and steep bunkers, which are challenging to say the least. Combine this with a remote location on the northern coastline of Tasmania and Barnbougle becomes the ultimate golfing experience. Both courses feature in Australia’s top 10.
Accommodation and golf