4-Ball Melbourne Package
Stay in a two bedroom apartment at Adina Melbourne with one round of golf in Melbourne and 4-days at the Presidents Cup with Grandstand Tickets. Sample itinerary.
- Return private transfers from Melbourne Airport to Adina Melbourne 11/16 December
- 5-nights accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne:
- Check-in: Wednesday 11 December
- Check-out: Monday 16 December
- Daily breakfast (hotel buffet or golf club breakfast when playing)
- 1 round of golf at Metropolitan Golf Club, 12 December with green fees and pull trolleys
- Transport to and from golf, 12 December
- Casual competition prizes after golf
- Daily return transport to Royal Melbourne Golf Club from Federation Square
- Presidents Cup 2019 4-day Grandstand Tickets:
- Thursday to Sunday
- Enjoy a specially reserved seat in the Grandstand on the 16th Fairway
- Exclusive Spectator Gala Dinner (Thursday 12 December) at Crown Palladium with former golfing greats, guest appearances and Presidents Cup discussions with a three-course dinner, beverages and entertainment
- Souvenir merchandise
- Ticket delivery fees and taxes
|Room Type||Sharing||Price pp|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||Quad||$2,849|
Captains Club Hospitality for 4-days: $180 pp
Located on-course for the first time at The Royal Melbourne Golf Club, experience the 2019 Presidents Cup in the comfort of the exclusive Captains Club. With a clubhouse feel in a sports bar environment, this air-conditioned venue offers an upgraded atmosphere with a pub-style menu available for purchase and premium cash bar.
International Club Hospitality for 4-days: $2,175 pp
Located on course in the heart of the Presidents Cup action, The International Club is an all-inclusive, casual, venue overlooking the 10th fairway. Guests of the International Club will enjoy cocktail canapés and complimentary beer and wine throughout the day.
- Flights to Melbourne
- Extra nights accommodation
- Transport and car rental
- Sightseeing experiences
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. (In a hurry? Get on online quote now)
Hotels and Golf Courses
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne is located in the heart of the CBD, a short walk from the cities top attractions. This property offers modern, spacious apartments with in-room laundry, kitchen, dining and entertainment facilities. Suitable for long-stays and self-catering, this accommodation type is best suited to four persons sharing. Rooms are serviced throughout your stay and the property has a pool, sauna and gym for your leisure.
The Metropolitan Golf Club
Metropolitan shares a rich history with Royal Melbourne dating back to 1891 and is widely recognised as one of the finest championship courses in Australia. A regular host of Australian Opens, Australian PGAs and most recently the host of the 2018 World Cup of Golf, it regularly challenges the best golfers in the world. The course is one of the best-conditioned and most beautiful in Australia with fast greens and hand-mown bunker edges which adds to the charm! This is one of the world’s great courses and a privilege to play on right before the Presidents Cup.
The Royal Melbourne Golf Club
Apartment accommodation (4.5-star)