4-day Hospitality Package
Watch the competition rounds from Thursday to Sunday with luxury 5-star accommodation and International Club Hospitality.
- 5-nights accommodation:
- Check-in: Wednesday 11 December
- Check-out: Monday 16 December
- Breakfast daily
- Daily return transport to Royal Melbourne Golf Club from transport hubs
- 2019 Presidents Cup 4-day International Club Hospitality tickets:
- Thursday to Sunday
- Located on course in the heart of the Presidents Cup action, The International Club is an all-inclusive, casual, venue overlooking the 10th fairway. Guests of the International Club will enjoy cocktail canapes and complimentary beer and wine throughout the day
- Exclusive Spectator Gala Dinner (Thursday 12 December) at Crown Palladium with former golfing greats, guest appearances and Presidents Cup discussions with a three-course dinner, beverages and entertainment
- Souvenir merchandise
- Ticket delivery fees and taxes
Ticket Upgrades for 4-days
For ticket descriptions and inclusions, see main event page.
Note: A General Admission ticket is required to access the course, then the ticket upgrade is required to access each facility. All ticket upgrades have limited availability.
|Trophy Club Hospitality||On request|
- Flights to Melbourne
- Play Golf Experiences (see packages)
- Other accommodation and extra nights
- Transport and car rental
- Sightseeing experiences
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. (In a hurry? Get on online quote now)
Hotel rooms for one or two guests per room
|Grand Hyatt Melbourne||5-star||Standard||$4,659||$5,498|
|Standard with Club Access||$4,969||$5,798|
|Park Hyatt Melbourne||5-star||Standard||$5,079||$6,298|
– Twin room is for two people with two seperate beds.
– Double room is for two people with one bed.
– Package prices are listed in AUD and are all per person.
– Packages are available unless indicated by a sold out notice.
– To make a booking, please complete a booking request form or speak to an Events Travel Expert.
One of Melbourne’s top luxury hotels, the Grand Hyatt is perfectly positioned in the heart of the CBD with Melbourne’s top attractions at your doorstep. The hotel offers exquisite service and stylish guest rooms which offer floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the stunning Melbourne skyline or Yarra River views. Rooms feature Italian marble bathrooms, generous work stations and fantastic bedding including Egyptian cotton linens.
Nearest transport hub: Federation Square, a short walk
One of Melbourne’s most prestigious and luxurious 5-star hotels overlooks St. Patricks Cathedral and Fitzroy Gardens. Park Hyatt is a cosmopolitan mix of Victorian and modern architecture. Guests will enjoy the private and relaxed location, just outside the CBD. The beautifully appointed 5-star hotel features a warm ambience and exceptional levels of service and amenities. One of our favourite hotels in Melbourne.
Nearest transport hub: Federation Square
The Royal Melbourne Golf Club
Home of the Presidents Cup 2019
Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Park Hyatt Melbourne