Play the Sandbelt at Grand Hyatt Package
This deluxe package features two rounds of Sandbelt golf in Melbourne with luxury accommodation, 3-days at the Presidents Cup and more. This small group package also welcomes non-golfers. Sample itinerary.
- Return private transfers from Melbourne Airport to Grand Hyatt 11/16 December
- 5-nights accommodation at Grand Hyatt:
- Check-in: Wednesday 11 December
- Check-out: Monday 16 December
- Daily breakfast (hotel buffet or golf club breakfast when playing)
- 1 round of golf at The Metropolitan Golf Club, 12 December
- 1 round of golf at Commonwealth Golf Club, 13 December
- Green fees and pull trolleys at both courses
- Transport to and from golf both days
- Casual competition prizes after golf
- Daily return transport to Royal Melbourne Golf Club from Federation Square
- 2019 Presidents Cup 3-day Grandstand Tickets:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Enjoy a specially reserved seat in the Grandstand on the 16th Fairway
- Exclusive Spectator Gala Dinner (Saturday 14 December) at Crown Palladium with former golfing greats, guest appearances and Presidents Cup discussions with a three-course dinner, beverages and entertainment
- Souvenir merchandise
- Ticket delivery fees and taxes
|Room Type||Sharing||Price pp|
|Add Club Access for 5-nights||per person||$450|
International Club Hospitality for Saturday and Sunday: $1,140 pp
Located on course in the heart of the Presidents Cup action, The International Club is an all-inclusive, casual, venue overlooking the 10th fairway. Guests of the International Club will enjoy cocktail canapés and complimentary beer and wine throughout the day.
- Flights to Melbourne
- Extra nights accommodation
- Transport and car rental
- Sightseeing experiences
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. (In a hurry? Get on online quote now)
Hotels and Golf Courses
One of Melbourne’s top luxury hotels, the Grand Hyatt is perfectly positioned in the heart of the CBD with Melbourne’s top attractions at your doorstep. The hotel offers exquisite service and stylish guest rooms which offer floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the stunning Melbourne skyline or Yarra River views. Rooms feature Italian marble bathrooms, generous work stations and fantastic bedding including Egyptian cotton linens.
Nearest transport hub: Federation Square, a short walk
The Metropolitan Golf Club
Metropolitan shares a rich history with Royal Melbourne dating back to 1891 and is widely recognised as one of the finest championship courses in Australia. A regular host of Australian Opens, Australian PGAs and most recently the host of the 2018 World Cup of Golf, it regularly challenges the best golfers in the world. The course is one of the best-conditioned and most beautiful in Australia with fast greens and hand-mown bunker edges which adds to the charm! This is one of the world’s great courses and a privilege to play on right before the Presidents Cup.
Commonwealth Golf Club
The Commonwealth Golf Club holds its own amongst Melbourne’s renowned Sandbelt courses. The championship golf course dates back to 1921 and regularly hosts major tournaments including Australian Open events. Tom Doak includes the course in his list of 31 courses titled ‘the first I would take a good friend to see’. Enjoy challenging driving holes, subtle sloping greens and water features with threateningly positioned bunkers.