Play the Sandbelt with Hospitality Package
Stay at the Park Hyatt with two rounds of golf in Melbourne and 4-days at the Presidents Cup with International Club Hospitality. Sample itinerary.
- Return private transfers from Melbourne Airport to Park Hyatt 10/16 December
- 6-nights accommodation at Park Hyatt:
- Check-in: Tuesday 10 December
- Check-out: Monday 16 December
- Daily breakfast (hotel buffet or golf club breakfast when playing)
- 1 round of golf at Victoria Golf Club, 11 December
- 1 round of golf at Commonwealth Golf Club, 13 December
- Green fees and pull trolleys at both courses
- Transport to and from golf both days
- Casual competition prizes after golf
- Daily private return transport to Royal Melbourne Golf Club from Park Hyatt
- Presidents Cup 2019 4-day International Club Hospitality Tickets:
- Thursday to Sunday
- Located on course in the heart of the Presidents Cup action, The International Club is an all-inclusive, casual, venue overlooking the 10th fairway. Guests of the International Club will enjoy cocktail canapés and complimentary beer and wine throughout the day.
- Exclusive Spectator Gala Dinner (Thursday 12 December) at Crown Palladium with former golfing greats, guest appearances and Presidents Cup discussions with a three-course dinner, beverages and entertainment
- Souvenir merchandise
- Ticket delivery fees and taxes
|Room Type||Sharing||Price pp|
|Add Club Access for 6-nights||per person||$420|
- Flights to Melbourne
- Extra nights accommodation
- Transport and car rental
- Sightseeing experiences
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. (In a hurry? Get on online quote now)
Hotels and Golf Courses
One of Melbourne’s most prestigious and luxurious 5-star hotels overlooks St. Patricks Cathedral and Fitzroy Gardens. Park Hyatt is a cosmopolitan mix of Victorian and modern architecture. Guests will enjoy the private and relaxed location, just outside the CBD. The beautifully appointed 5-star hotel features a warm ambience and exceptional levels of service and amenities. One of our favourite hotels in Melbourne.
Victoria Golf Club
Located in Melbourne’s famous Sandbelt, Victoria Golf Club is on par with the world’s best. The beautifully landscaped course has over 100 years of history and challenges both amateurs and professionals with fast greens and broad bunkers. Lifetime Member Peter Thompson has won five Open Championships, so that’s a tell that this course is tough and VGC also boasts Geoff Ogilvy, amongst other excellent golfers as members. We particularly like the stunning clubhouse and character that really sets this club apart from its neighbours.
Commonwealth Golf Club
The Commonwealth Golf Club holds its own amongst Melbourne’s renowned Sandbelt courses. The championship golf course dates back to 1921 and regularly hosts major tournaments including Australian Open events. Tom Doak includes the course in his list of 31 courses titled ‘the first I would take a good friend to see’. Enjoy challenging driving holes, subtle sloping greens and water features with threateningly positioned bunkers.