Play the Sandbelt at Sofitel on Collins Package
This deluxe package features two rounds of Sandbelt golf in Melbourne with luxury accommodation, 4-days at the Presidents Cup and more. This small group package also welcomes non-golfers. Sample itinerary.
- Return private transfers from Melbourne Airport to Sofitel on Collins 11/16 December
- 5-nights accommodation at Sofitel on Collins:
- Check-in: Wednesday 11 December
- Check-out: Monday 16 December
- Daily breakfast (hotel buffet or golf club breakfast when playing)
- 1 round of golf at Commonwealth Golf Club, 12 December
- 1 round of golf at The Metropolitan Golf Club, 13 December
- Green fees and pull trolleys at both courses
- Transport to and from golf both days
- Casual competition prizes after golf
- Daily return transport to Royal Melbourne Golf Club from Federation Square
- 2019 Presidents Cup 4-day Captains Club tickets:
- Thursday to Sunday
- Located on-course for the first time at The Royal Melbourne Golf Club, experience the 2019 Presidents Cup in the comfort of the exclusive Captains Club. With a clubhouse feel in a sports bar environment, this air-conditioned venue offers an upgraded atmosphere with a pub-style menu available for purchase and premium cash bar.
- Exclusive Spectator Gala Dinner (Saturday 14 December) at Crown Palladium with former golfing greats, guest appearances and Presidents Cup discussions with a three-course dinner, beverages and entertainment
- Souvenir merchandise
- Ticket delivery fees and taxes
|Room Type||Sharing||Price pp|
|Luxury Club Room||Twin/Double||$4,078|
International Club Hospitality for Saturday and Sunday: $1,140 pp
Located on course in the heart of the Presidents Cup action, The International Club is an all-inclusive, casual, venue overlooking the 10th fairway. Guests of the International Club will enjoy cocktail canapés and complimentary beer and wine throughout the day.
- Flights to Melbourne
- Extra nights accommodation
- Transport and car rental
- Sightseeing experiences
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. (In a hurry? Get on online quote now)
Hotels and Golf Courses
Sofitel on Collins
Located up the Paris end of Collins Street, the Sofitel exudes European elegance and charm while celebrating innovation and the French art de vivre. The Sofitel is one of Melbourne’s best luxury hotels and offers fabulously appointed rooms with amazing city views. Discover modern cuisine and French inspired gastronomy at the No35 Restaurant or explore the city on foot, as you are right in the heart of it.
Nearest transport hub: Federation Square, a short walk
Commonwealth Golf Club
The Commonwealth Golf Club holds its own amongst Melbourne’s renowned Sandbelt courses. The championship golf course dates back to 1921 and regularly hosts major tournaments including Australian Open events. Tom Doak includes the course in his list of 31 courses titled ‘the first I would take a good friend to see’. Enjoy challenging driving holes, subtle sloping greens and water features with threateningly positioned bunkers.
The Metropolitan Golf Club
Metropolitan shares a rich history with Royal Melbourne dating back to 1891 and is widely recognised as one of the finest championship courses in Australia. A regular host of Australian Opens, Australian PGAs and most recently the host of the 2018 World Cup of Golf, it regularly challenges the best golfers in the world. The course is one of the best-conditioned and most beautiful in Australia with fast greens and hand-mown bunker edges which adds to the charm! This is one of the world’s great courses and a privilege to play on right before the Presidents Cup.