From A$3,679 pp
VIP Play Golf Experience
Stay at one of Melbourne’s best hotels with a complete event experience plus two rounds of golf at top courses on Wednesday and Thursday.
- 6-nights accommodation at the 5-star Grand Hyatt (10 – 16 December)
- Daily buffet breakfast on non-golf days and snack breakfast on golf days
- Round of golf at Victoria Golf Club, 11 December (Shotgun 8.00)
- Round of golf at Metropolitan Golf Club, 12 December (Shotgun 7.00)
- Transfers throughout
- Official Presidents Cup General Admission Ticket for 4-days
- Official Presidents Cup Captains Club Ticket for 4-days
- Exclusive Spectator Gala Dinner at Crown Palladium with former golfing
greats, guest appearances and Presidents Cup discussions with a three-
course dinner, beverages and entertainment
- Souvenir merchandise
- Ticket delivery fees and taxes
Twin share: $3,679 pp
Triple share: on request
Upgrade to a Club King room with Club Lounge access for 6-days: $600 pp
Upgrade to International Club Hospitality for 4-days: $3,220 pp
Grand Hyatt Melbourne
One of the cities best 5-star hotels, located right in the CBD with stylish guest rooms and fantastic service. Rooms offer floor-to-ceiling windows with fantastic city of Yarra River views.
Ticket Upgrades & Travel Services
Enhance your VIP experience with a 4-day International Club Hospitality upgrade for $3,220 pp
Located on course for the first time at The Royal Melbourne Golf Club, experience the 2019 Presidents Cup in the comfort of the exclusive Captains Club. With a clubhouse feel in a sports bar environment, this air-conditioned venue offers an upgraded atmosphere with a pub-style menu available for purchase and premium cash bar.
Included in base package
International Club Hospitality
Located on course in the heart of the Presidents Cup action, The International Club is an all inclusive, casual venue overlooking the 10th fairway. Guests of the International Club will enjoy cocktail canapés and complimentary beer and wine throughout the day.
Upgrade for $3,220 pp
Request a quote today.
- Accommodation: Extra nights, room upgrades and other accommodation options
- Flights: All carriers, classes and destinations (we ticket flights in-house)
- Transport: Transfers, car hire, coaches, train tickets and internal flights
- Sightseeing Experiences: Private tours, attractions and more
- Customised Itineraries: Customise a listed event package or create your own itinerary
- Group Packages: For corporate groups, schools, incentive trips and other group types
- Travel Insurance: Our customers receive a 15% discount if booking with CHI, a service we provide with your booking.
The Royal Melbourne Golf Club
Home of the 2019 Presidents Cup
Metropolitan Golf Club
Victoria Golf Club
Grand Hyatt Melbourne