NRL Grand Final 2020
25 Oct, 2020
Official Travel Agent
After missing the first few rounds of the NRL season due to COVID-19 restrictions, the 2020 NRL season restarted 28 May 2020 and will continue to the NRL Grand Final on 25 October at ANZ Stadium, Sydney.
This NRL Grand Final will be one-of-a-kind and if you’re itching to be there to experience the energy and excitement live, you can with Events Travel.
We have a limited supply of Official NRL Grand Final 2020 Packages available now including tickets from all categories, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Choose from either a 2-night package to make a weekend of it, or request a shorter 1-night package staying in the Sydney CBD or near ANZ Stadium. As always, our Travel Experts can create a customised experience for you with extra nights, flights, transport and other travel services. We hope to see you there!
Packages are now sold out. Join the waitlist for NRL Grand Final 2021!
NRL has confirmed the 2020 Grand Final will be played at ANZ Stadium Sydney in front of 40,000 fans on Sunday 25 October.
“ANZ Stadium is the biggest venue in NSW and that means more of our fans will be able to experience grand final day live,” NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo said.
“This year will be a historic grand final day. The teams competing would have overcome all challenges in front of them and we will experience the culmination of a season like no other.
“We can’t wait to see 40,000 fans at the venue. Our fans have been so patient and loyal throughout the season and having crowd caps increase for the Finals Series is the perfect way to acknowledge that loyalty.”
ANZ Stadium will be the perfect venue to host one of the biggest sporting events on the 2020 calendar and ending what will be a historic season after a challenging year for all.
If you’re itching to be there to experience the moment live and embrace the energy and excitement, we have Official NRL Grand Final 2020 Packages including tickets and accommodation now available. Get in quick, it’s going to be a hot ticket.
Packages are on sale until 17 October or until sold out.
Coming soon for 2020
Coming soon for 2020
What’s on offer from Events Travel?
- Event: NRL Grand Final 2020 tickets (Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond)
- Flights: All carriers and destinations
- Accommodation: Extra nights, room upgrades and more
- Transport: Coaches, private transfers and car hire
- Sightseeing: Attractions, day trips and organised tours
- Custom-made Packages: For individuals and groups of all sizes, including corporate groups and incentives
- Travel Insurance: Domestic and international policies, including a 15% off base policy discount for Australian residents
When a foreigner talks of Australia, Sydney is what springs to mind and that’s thanks to the expansive harbour, beautiful beaches and world-renowned landmarks; including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Sydney is visually beautiful and has a loud, dazzling atmosphere not found in Australia’s other capitals. Anything goes in Sydney and everything usually does.
During October in Sydney expect average highs of 22°C and lows of 14°C. Rain is expected on only 7-days within the month. The climate at this time of year is pleasant during the day and cool at night, overall a great time of year to visit Sydney
Things to Do
Sydney Opera House
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Full payment is required to confirm your booking.
We accept payments by bank transfer (EFT), credit cards and cheque. Domestic bank transfers and cheques have no fees. International bank transfers (e.g. from an international bank to our Australian bank or from an Australian bank to our international bank) incur a nominal A$20 service fee per transaction. All credit card payments incur merchant fees. For Visa and MasterCard it’s 1.5% and for American Express it’s 1.98%.
Payment instructions will be provided on booking and if you have any queries, please get in touch.
- Start your journey by making a new enquiry or speak to a Travel Expert
- From there, you can make a new booking or discuss your travel requirements in more detail. Our Travel Experts will happily provide more information or put together a custom-made package, just for you
- After confirming your booking, you will receive a deposit invoice and booking confirmation with more information about your trip
- If the event is still a while away, you will receive email updates from our team with more information and event announcements as the information comes to hand
- Approximately four weeks before the event begins, we start sending out your travel documents. You will receive a travel documents email and if required, a parcel with physical items as well. The travel documents email will contain personalised travel information, itineraries, vouchers and details about your trip. Your parcel (if applicable) will contain tickets, merchandise and supporter gear. For some events, or if you live internationally and cannot receive your parcel within the available timeframe, we will make your parcel available for collection from your hotel or an official collection centre. If this is the case, you will be advised within your travel documents email, this always comes first
- That’s it — you’ll be ready to travel!