Flight Package ex Australia
Fly with Qantas from Sydney to Hong Kong with 4-nights at the 5-star Park Lane Hotel plus 3-day tickets and more! This is the ultimate travel inclusive package. Flights from other cities on request.
- Return economy flights on Qantas from Sydney to Hong Kong;
- Outbound: QF117, departs 22:20, arrives 05:00 on Thursday 4 April
- Inbound: QF118, departs 22:35, arrives 10:00 on Tuesday 9 April
- 4-nights accommodation at the 5-star Park Lane Hotel:
- Check-in: Thursday 4 April 2019
- Check-out: Monday 8 April 2019
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Return airport to hotel shuttle transfers
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and Handy Phone)
- Official 3-day Hong Kong Sevens Tickets, General Admission:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday (including Opening and Closing Ceremonies)
- Events Travel Welcome Desk
- Official Kukri Hong Kong Sevens and Events Travel Souvenir Polo Shirt (item sold out)
- Ticket to the Events Travel Kick-off Function (item sold out)
- Events Travel ticket holder and lanyard
- Digital Hong Kong Sevens Guidebook
- Hotel taxes and fees
- Ticket and Hospitality upgrades (Reserved Seats and 1976 Suite)
- Travel add ons (Mission Hills Golf Experience or Happy Valley Package)
- Extra nights and other hotels
- Sightseeing experiences
- Completely customised packages
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. In a hurry? Get on online quote now
|The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel||Causeway Bay||5-star||Classic||$3,039||$2,789||$4,169|
Twin room is for two people. Bedding is either Twin (two seperate beds for two people) or Double (one bed for two people).
* Taxes are not included in the final price and vary daily
– Flights from other cities are available on request
– Flights are available on Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines
– Different dates and routing available on request including stop-overs in Singapore and other destinations
– Premium, Business and First Class available on request
The Park Lane Hong Kong
Walk to Stadium: 16 mins
Deluxe Room: 26-34m²
The Park Lane is one of Causeway Bays best hotels and is managed by the Pullman Brand from Accor. The hotel features a slick lobby and bar renovation with decent sized rooms and modern amenities. The Park Lane’s key features are the amazing views over Victoria Park and the fabulous Skye Bar which opens up over the Hong Kong skyline.
Hong Kong Stadium
The Park Lane Hong Kong
Why Events Travel?
Official Travel Agent
Events Travel are proud to be an Official Travel Agent for Hong Kong Sevens and HKRU.
Our prices include all associated taxes and delivery fees. You won’t get caught out with hidden charges.
Specialists Since 1993
Helping fans travel to global events since 1993. Completely accredited, including AFTA, ATAS and IATA.
Customise our packages, design your own or add on extra travel services before or after the event. Ask us for a quote today.