Flight & Ticket Package ex Australia
A basic flight and ticket package with lounge access at Hong Kong Airport to relax before the flight home. Other departure cities available on request.
- Return economy flights on Qantas from Sydney to Hong Kong:
- Outbound: QF117, departs 22:20, arrives 05:00 on Thursday 4 April
- Inbound: QF118, departs 22:35, arrives 10:00 on Tuesday 9 April
- Official 3-day Hong Kong Sevens Tickets, General Admission:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday (including Opening and Closing Ceremonies)
- 3-hour Plaza Premium Lounge access at Hong Kong Airport (includes an array of dining options, amenities within relaxing surrounds)
- Official Kukri Hong Kong Sevens and Events Travel Souvenir Polo Shirt (item sold out)
- Ticket to the Events Travel Kick-off Function (item sold out)
- Events Travel ticket holder and lanyard
- Ticket delivery fees
- Ticket and Hospitality upgrades (Reserved Seats and 1976 Suite)
|DEPARTURE CITY||AIRLINE||PRICE PP||TAXES|
|Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth||On request|
* Taxes are not included in the final price and vary daily
– Flights from other cities are available on request
– Flights are available on Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines
– Different dates and routing available on request including stop-overs in Singapore and other destinations
– Premium, Business and First Class available on request
Hong Kong Stadium
Why Events Travel?
Official Travel Agent
Events Travel are proud to be an Official Travel Agent for Hong Kong Sevens and HKRU.
Our prices include all associated taxes and delivery fees. You won’t get caught out with hidden charges.
Specialists Since 1993
Helping fans travel to global events since 1993. Completely accredited, including AFTA, ATAS and IATA.
Customise our packages, design your own or add on extra travel services before or after the event. Ask us for a quote today.