The most popular way to see the Sevens. Experience the excitement, atmosphere and fun that the Hong Kong Sevens never fails to deliver with all the essential inclusions.
- 4-nights accommodation (hotel options below):
- Check-in: Thursday 4 April 2019
- Check-out: Monday 8 April 2019
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Return airport to hotel shuttle transfers
- Official 3-day Hong Kong Sevens Tickets, General Admission:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday (including Opening and Closing Ceremonies)
- Events Travel Welcome Desk
- Events Travel ticket holder and lanyard
- Hotel taxes and fees (no more to pay)
- Ticket and Hospitality upgrades (Reserved Seats and 1976 Suite)
- Travel add ons (Mission Hills Golf Experience or Happy Valley Package)
- Extra nights and other hotels
- Transfers, car hire and other transport
- Sightseeing experiences
- Completely customised packages
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. In a hurry? Get on online quote now
Package prices are listed in AUD and are all per person.
Other hotels are available on request.
|Rosedale Hotel||Causeway Bay||4-star||Superior||$1,669||–||$2,449|
|The Wharney Guang Dong||Wan Chai||4-star||Standard||$1,738||$1,548||$2,599|
Twin room is for two people. Bedding is either Twin (two seperate beds for two people) or Double (one bed for two people).
The location is fantastic, right near the stadium and in the heart of Causeway Bay. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable, although cosy. Overall it’s a great value property.
The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong
A Hong Kong Sevens favourite. The Wharney is a good 4-star hotel with spacious rooms and contemporary Chinese/American decor. It is renowned for it’s premier location in Wan Chai, one of Hong Kong’s best nightlife districts and a popular spot after the Sevens finishes each day.
Hong Kong Stadium
Rosedale Hotel Hong Kong
Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong
Why Events Travel?
Official Travel Agent
Events Travel are proud to be an Official Travel Agent for Hong Kong Sevens and HKRU.
Our prices include all associated taxes and delivery fees. You won’t get caught out with hidden charges.
Specialists Since 1993
Helping fans travel to global events since 1993. Completely accredited, including AFTA, ATAS and IATA.
Customise our packages, design your own or add on extra travel services before or after the event. Ask us for a quote today.