2019 Sydney 7s
VENUE: SPOTLESS STADIUM, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
2019 HSBC Sydney 7s Packages
Customise Your Package!
For this years Sydney 7s we are offering completely customised packages. Choose from general admission tickets or VIP hospitality. Then add-on accommodation, flights, transport and any other services you need. Request a quote today to receive a customised package. Or, get in touch with an Event Travel Expert for a quote.
Upgrades & Extras
DESIGN On request
Customisations & Groups
Enhance any package with extras and upgrades or request your own customised package. We can also organise group and corporate travel.
ADD-ON On request
Book your whole trip at the one place with excellent prices and choices for flights, accommodation, transport, insurance and more.
The popular Hong Kong Sevens has been a hit for years, but with the addition of Rugby Sevens to the 2016 Rio Olympics and the Rugby World Cup Sevens being held in San Francisco in July 2018 the sport is reaching new heights and the Sydney 7s is Australia’s local.
If you aren’t familiar with Rugby Sevens, it’s a seven-a-side tournament with 15 minute halves and a round-robin format which is held over multiple days and featuring the world’s best rugby nations. The game is fast and exciting with numerous scoring opportunities, quick turn-overs and huge hits demanding the most of players. As anyone who has been to the Hong Kong Sevens will attest to, the fun doesn’t stop on the pitch with costumes, live music and entertainment making the festival-like atmosphere into something you’ve never seen before.
This is your chance to experience the best Men’s and Women’s Rugby Sevens teams go head-to-head at Spotless Stadium in Sydney. Both titles were won by Australia in 2018, so the Aussies will be back in 2019 supported by a home-crowd to defend their crowns and you can get behind them! Grab your friends and get ready to enjoy one of the best weekends of rugby available!
We look forward to welcoming you this February for the 2019 Sydney 7s.
More information will be available in due course.
- Flights to Sydney on all carriers and classes
- Sightseeing experiences such as day tours, cruises and other event tickets (including most major sporting events)
- Customised packages for individuals, groups and companies with applicable services
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. In a hurry? Get on online quote now
- Pricing is listed per person in Australian Dollars.
- Listed prices and availability are subject to change at any time.
- All payments are non-refundable incase of cancellation.
- Changes to bookings incur amendment fees per transaction plus any applicable fees from suppliers (e.g. airlines).
- Extra travel services may be subject to different payment requirements to be confirmed on quoting/booking.
- Full cancellation applies.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused services.
- We highly recommend travel insurance and can provide a 15% discount off retail prices with CHI. We can also assist choosing the right policy for you.
- Events Travel are AFTA, ATAS, ASTA, IAGTO and IATA accredited. Learn about Trust & Safety
- Additional terms apply
How to Book
To book your 2019 Sydney 7s Package, please complete a booking request form located to the top right of this page or contact an Event Travel Expert by phone, email or a web-form.
Travel Documents and Tickets
Travel documents (including event tickets, flight tickets, hotel vouchers and other applicable items) are sent at least two weeks prior to the event start date by email, courier or registered post. In special circumstances, tickets may be made available via an official ticket collection centre or hotel drop-off. Finalised information will be provided with your travel documents.
Four Seasons Sydney
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour
Why Events Travel?
Official Travel Agent
We have more Official Partnerships than any company in Australia, giving you official access to global events with no risk.
No Hidden Fees or Nasty Surprises
Our prices include all associated taxes and ticket fees. Trust transparency.
Travel Professionals Since 1993
Helping fans travel to global events since 1993. Proud to be completely accredited, including AFTA and ATAS. Learn more.
We exist to make your travel experience worry free by offering flexible and customisable packages.