Sydney 7s 2020
Sydney 7s 2020 Packages
Are you looking to experience the excitement of the Sydney 7s in 2020? You can with Events Travel!
Packages for 2020 have not yet been released. Please register your interest below for priority access.
After registering, you will receive an email notification when packages are released with benefits including priority seating allocation.
Register Your Interest:
|Spotless Stadium, Sydney, NSW|
Events Travel provides travel to Sevens events around the globe.
Experience rugby like you’ve never seen before!
The popular Hong Kong Sevens has been a hit for years, but with the addition of Rugby Sevens to the 2016 Rio Olympics and the Rugby World Cup Sevens being held in San Francisco in July 2018 the sport is reaching new heights and the Sydney 7s is Australia’s local.
If you aren’t familiar with Rugby Sevens, it’s a seven-a-side tournament with 15 minute halves and a round-robin format which is held over multiple days and featuring the world’s best rugby nations. The game is fast and exciting with numerous scoring opportunities, quick turn-overs and huge hits demanding the most of players. As anyone who has been to the Hong Kong Sevens will attest to, the fun doesn’t stop on the pitch with costumes, live music and entertainment making the festival-like atmosphere into something you’ve never seen before.
This is your chance to experience the best Men’s and Women’s Rugby Sevens teams go head-to-head at Spotless Stadium in Sydney.
Packages will be released soon, so please register your interest to stay updated.
We look forward to welcoming you this February to Sydney for Sydney 7s 2020.
More information will be available in due course.
- Flights to Sydney on all carriers and classes
- Sightseeing experiences such as day tours, cruises and other event tickets (including most major sporting events)
- Customised packages for individuals, groups and companies with applicable services
- Travel insurance through CHI with a 15% discount. In a hurry? Get on online quote now
- Pricing is listed per person in Australian Dollars.
- Listed prices and availability are subject to change at any time.
- All payments are non-refundable incase of cancellation.
- Changes to bookings incur amendment fees per transaction plus any applicable fees from suppliers (e.g. airlines).
- Extra travel services may be subject to different payment requirements to be confirmed on quoting/booking.
- Full cancellation applies.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused services.
- We highly recommend travel insurance and can provide a 15% discount off retail prices with CHI. We can also assist choosing the right policy for you.
- Events Travel are AFTA, ATAS, ASTA, IAGTO and IATA accredited. Learn about Trust & Safety
- Additional terms apply
How to Book
Packages are not yet available, please register your interest.
Travel Documents and Tickets
Travel documents (including event tickets, flight tickets, hotel vouchers and other applicable items) are sent at least two weeks prior to the event start date by email, courier or registered post. In special circumstances, tickets may be made available via an official ticket collection centre or hotel drop-off. Finalised information will be provided with your travel documents.