The Rugby Championship 2020
31 Oct - 12 Dec, 2020
The Rugby Championship has been cancelled after South Africa decided not to travel to Australia to partake.
The remaining teams, Australia, New Zealand, and Argentina will now play a modified Tri-Nations tournament.
If you want to watch the Wallabies take on the All Blacks LIVE as part of the Tri-Nations tournament and for Game 3 and Game 4 of the Bledisloe Cup, please visit our Bledisloe Cup page to view available packages.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sydney and Brisbane to join the Green and Gold army!
Alternatively, if you want to stay up to date with the latest rugby travel news, products and offers, subscribe to our rugby newsletter.
The Rugby Championship is coming down under in 2020! Seven rounds will be played in Sydney, Brisbane and Newcastle from 31 October to 12 December. The first two rounds will be Bledisloe Cup Tests and five rounds will be double headers. The Rugby Championship will be one of the most exciting and hugely anticipated sporting events of the year. South Africa will come into the Rugby Championship as current champions, and new World Champions, and will be hard beat, despite the Wallabies with a home crowd advantage, new coach in Dave Rennie and Michael Hooper newly appointed captain.Read moreRead less
We are proud to be an Authorised Reseller of Wallabies Travel, appointed by Rugby Australia to offer travel and tour packages for Wallabies supporters for 2020 and beyond. We’ve been helping fans travel the globe to watch the Wallabies play since Rugby World Cup in 1995 and most recently as an Official Travel Agent for Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan. We know the ingredients for a memorable and quality rugby travel experience and we’ve been applying this recipe to Rugby World Cups, Rugby Sevens events (including Hong Kong Sevens since 1995), Bledisloe Cups and Rugby Tests across the world for almost 30 years.
If you’ve been itching to get out there and watch the Wallabies, All Blacks, Springboks or Pumas go head-to-head, we look forward to making that happen with an Official Wallabies Travel Package. Experience more with Events Travel — a proud Authorised Reseller.
All matches throughout The Rugby Championship 2020 will follow COVID-safe seating regulations and local government guidelines to ensure all fans can watch and enjoy the games in a safe and enjoyable manner. As such, all matches are currently running at a reduced seating capacity. For up to date COVID-19 information for each fixture, please visit the relevant venue website.
If you book any Wallabies Travel package and government travel restrictions are imposed, or the event is postponed or cancelled, Wallabies Travel will hold funds as credit to be used towards any future Wallabies Travel package.
What’s on offer from Events Travel?
- Event: The Rugby Championship 2020 tickets, hospitality and exclusive Wallabies experiences
- Flights: Fly to Brisbane and Sydney on all carriers, flights ticketed in-house
- Accommodation: Extra nights, room upgrades and more
- Transport: Coaches, private transfers and car hire
- Sightseeing: Attractions, day trips and organised tours
- Custom-made Packages: For individuals and groups of all sizes, including corporate groups and incentives
- Travel Insurance: Domestic and international policies, including a 15% off base policy discount for Australian residents
– Full payment is required to confirm your booking.
– Group payments can be handled by our Travel Experts.
– Additional services may have varied payment requirements.
We accept payments by bank transfer (EFT), credit cards and cheque. Domestic bank transfers and cheques have no fees. International bank transfers (e.g. from an international bank to our Australian bank or from an Australian bank to our international bank) incur a nominal A$20 service fee per transaction. All credit card payments incur merchant fees. For Visa and MasterCard it’s 1.5% and for American Express it’s 1.98%.
Payment instructions will be provided on booking and if you have any queries, please get in touch.
- Start your journey by making a new enquiry or speak to a Travel Expert
- From there, you can make a new booking or discuss your travel requirements in more detail. Our Travel Experts will happily provide more information or put together a custom-made package, just for you
- After confirming your booking, you will receive a deposit invoice and booking confirmation with more information about your trip
- If the event is still a while away, you will receive email updates from our team with more information and event announcements as the information comes to hand
- Approximately four weeks before the event begins, we start sending out your travel documents. You will receive a travel documents email and if required, a parcel with physical items as well. The travel documents email will contain personalised travel information, itineraries, vouchers and details about your trip. Your parcel (if applicable) will contain tickets, merchandise and supporter gear. For some events, or if you live internationally and cannot receive your parcel within the available timeframe, we will make your parcel available for collection from your hotel or an official collection centre. If this is the case, you will be advised within your travel documents email, this always comes first
- That’s it — you’ll be ready to travel!