2018 Vodafone Gold Coast 600 Supercars
— WANT TO BE THERE IN 2019?
2019 Gold Coast 600
See our 2019 Gold Coast 600 page to register your interest.
VENUE: SURFERS PARADISE STREET CIRCUIT, GOLD COAST, QLD
2018 Vodafone Gold Coast 600 Packages
3 NIGHTS From: A$939 pp
3-night Deluxe Package
Short and sweet. Enjoy these 5-star packages staying at the Sheraton Grand Mirage or Marriott Surfers Paradise Resorts.
HOSPITALITY From: A$198 pp
Rhapsody Terrace Hospitality
An exclusive Terrace at the Rhapsody Resort with hospitality, track views and more.
4 NIGHTS From: A$1,789 pp
4-night Rhapsody Package
Enjoy that extra night and stay at the amazing Rhapsody Resort with stunning ocean views and in-room cooking facilities.
Packages can be customised with accommodation, race tickets, hospitality, flights and other travel services — request a custom quote today!
Upgrades & Extras
ENHANCE From: A$98 pp
Upgrade from General Admission to Grandstand Tickets.
DESIGN On request
Customisations & Groups
Add on, change or request a completely customised package. Plus, organise your group/corporate travel here—any group size.
ADD-ON On request
Book your whole trip at the one place with excellent prices and choices for flights, accommodation, transport, insurance and more.
Go hard on the Goldie with sun, surf and Supercars plus chart-topping performances by night
The Gold Coast 600 is one of Queensland’s biggest events and happens every year on the Gold Coast around the streets of Surfers Paradise. It’s a prime location for fans to enjoy all the region has to offer with incredible accommodation options right next to the track and our signature track view rooms available. The race itself winds through the skyscrapers on a bumpy, tight and fast circuit with Grandstand options available to enjoy the best track views. There’s no shortage of activities on and off the track with an always huge entertainment lineup making the evening concerts a must-see. Past years have seen the likes of the Hilltop Hoods, Lil Jon, The Thundamentals, Cold Chisel, The Living End and other world-class acts gracing the stages.
As an Official Travel Agent, we have packages with excellent value accommodation and guaranteed track-view rooms at our 5-star Marriott Surfers Paradise Resort; so you can treat yourself to the Party in Paradise in style! As always we have Grandstand Ticket upgrades and Hospitality Packages available to suit all budgets and needs. For 2018 we have an exciting new addition to our product lineup which is the Events Travel Terrace. Located at Rhapsody Resort, this is a Hospitality Package on Level 2 with fantastic track views and dining included! At the Rhapsody Resort we have self-catered apartment rooms with track views as well. Check out the options below.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Gold Coast this October!
Surfers Paradise Street Circuit
This temporary street circuit opened in March 1991 and features 15 tight turns over 2.96 kms. The race is 300km long with two held over the weekend. David Reynold’s holds the lap record of 1:10.0499 set in 2013 with his Ford FG Falcon.
Average Speed: 146km/h
Top Speed: 265km/h
Fastest Point: Approach to Turn 1
Slowest Point: Turn 4 and Turn 15
- 2018 will be the 17th edition of the Gold Coast 600 where points have been awarded.
- No Bathurst 100 winner has been able to go on and win at the Gold Coast 600 back-to-back since the Car of the Future was introduced in 2013.
- The tight track always has dramatic spills. The last race where no Safety Car appeared was back in 2007.
- Triple Eight are the most succesful team having won 12 races at the Gold Coast 600 and have had at least one team car on the podium in 12 of the last 14 races!
- The closest winning margin in Supercars history was at the 2010 Gold Coast 600 where Jamie Whincup held off now-teammate Shane van Gisbergen to win by .2053-seconds!
In our packages we include General Admission tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We do have Grandstand Tickets and Hospitality Package upgrades available, pricing is below. Grandstand Ticket upgrades are only sold as 3-days. We recommend upgrading to any of the Grandstands for the best views of the racing. As it’s a flat street circuit, General Admission tickets don’t allow for superb viewing, it’s still good, but a Grandstand gives you the elevation we believe is essential.
Grandstand Tickets, all 3-days
|Fan Stand (non-reserved)||$98 pp||On Sale|
|Pit Exit, Grandstand 3||$198 pp||On Sale|
|Grid Stand, Grandstand 12A||$198 pp||On Sale|
|Grid Stand, Grandstand 12B||$198 pp||On Sale|
|Beach Chicane, Grandstand 21||$198 pp||On Sale|
|Tedder Avenue, Grandstand 23A||$198 pp||On Sale|
|Tedder Avenue, Grandstand 23B||$198 pp||On Sale|
|Chicane Superstand, Grandstand 15||$198 pp||On Sale|
Hospitality Packages, varying days
All Hospitality Packages include venue access, seating, food and beverage packages plus other unique inclusions. For more information about each Hospitality Package, please contact us. Images, full inclusions and group bookings are available on request. Hospitality Packages can be sold seperately without accommodation or other items, pricing on request.
|Hospitality Package||Ticket Duration||Upgrade Price||Availability|
|Trackside Lounge (NEW)||Friday||$555 pp||On Sale|
|Trackside Lounge||Saturday & Sunday||$1,260 pp||On Sale|
|Trackside Lounge||3-Days||$1,410 pp||On Sale|
|Sports Lounge (NEW)||Friday||$405 pp||On Sale|
|Sports Lounge||Saturday||$505 pp||On Sale|
|Sports Lounge||Sunday||$505 pp||On Sale|
|Sports Lounge||Saturday & Sunday||$760 pp||On Sale|
|Sports Lounge||3-Days||$1,060 pp||On Sale|
|The Beach Club||Friday||$315 pp||On Sale|
|The Beach Club||Saturday||$445 pp||On Sale|
|The Beach Club||Sunday||$445 pp||On Sale|
|The Beach Club||Saturday & Sunday||$730 pp||On Sale|
|Brake Out (Choose Beach Club and Sports Lounge)||Saturday & Sunday||$810 pp||On Sale|
|Moet Ice Beach Bar||Saturday||$605 pp||SOLD OUT|
|Moet Ice Beach Bar||Sunday||$705 pp||SOLD OUT|
|Moet Ice Beach Bar||Saturday & Sunday||$1,160 pp||SOLD OUT|
|Events Travel Terrace (NEW)||3-Days||$896 pp||On Sale, Limited|
*Please note for 2-day Hospitality Packages we recommend buying a GA ticket at the event for the Friday. For 1-day Hospitality Packages we recommend buying a 2-day GA ticket at the event for Friday and Saturday.
Rhapsody Terrace Hospitality Package
This exclusive area located on the 2nd floor at Rhapsody Resort overlooks the pool and Grandstand 15 with uninterrupted views over the track barrier. This is the prime location next to the track inside a luxury accommodation venue. Space is limited and exclusive to Events Travel. With this Hospitality Package you still can enjoy the track with your General Admission Ticket and Pit Lane Walk Ticket each day, but you are able to head back to the facility to enjoy the view, ambience and inclusions. As the street circuit has barriers, guests with General Admission Tickets don’t have the best views unlike other dedicated circuits, so this Hospitality Package gives you the best of both worlds. Guests will receive a VIP security pass to enter Rhapsody Resort (unless you’re staying in-house), where you can access the Terrace. The circuit goes around the hotel which creates the hairpin turn behind.
Included in this Package is:
- Morning tea with muffins, tea and coffee
- BBQ lunch with breads and salads
- Afternoon tea with party pies, sausage rolls and more
- Chilled beer, wine, presecco, JD & Coke, CC & Dry plus soft drinks throughout the day
- An Events Travel Back Pack per person with sunscreen, cap and other goodies
- Outdoor seating and lounge areas
All of this for 3-days is only A$896 pp
Extra Travel Services
- Accommodation and extra nights
- Flights to the Gold Coast (all carriers and classes, we are an IATA agent)
- Transport and transfers including Helicopter transfers
- Car hire
- Local services, sightseeing, tours and experiences
- Stop-overs and extensions
- Travel insurance (15% off with CHI for all our Australian customers)
- Fully customised packages for individuals, groups and companies
- Plus other special requests
- Pricing is in AUD.
- Listed prices and availablity are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All payments are non-refundable, in case of cancellation.
- Changes to bookings incur amendment fees per transaction, plus any applicable fees from suppliers for changes (e.g. airlines).
- Extra travel services may be subject to different payment requirements to be confirmed on quoting and booking.
- Full cancellation applies.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused services.
- We highly recommend travel insurance and can provide a 15% discount on retail prices with CHI. Ask an Events Travel Consultant for a quote at any time.
- Additonal terms apply as per our booking terms and conditions page.
- Events Travel are an Official Travel Agent for the 2018 Gold Coast 600 as a Corporate Experiences Partner of Supercars. All tickets are provided under licence.
How To Book
To book your 2018 Gold Coast 600 Package you can make an online booking by selecting the package and options from the Packages pages, found above. Alternatively you can contact an Events Travel Consultant to make an offline booking.
Deposit: 50% to confirm your package plus any ticket upgrades.
Balance: due by 3 August, 2018.
We accept bank transfer and credit card payments. Credit card payments incur a 1.98% fee.
Travel Documents and Tickets
Travel documents including event tickets, flight tickets, hotel information and other applicable items will be sent at least two weeks prior to the event by registered post, courier, hotel drop-off or via an Official Ticket Collection center. Finalised information on ticket delivery will be provided with your travel documents.
Surfers Paradise Street Circuit
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
Why Events Travel?
Official Travel Agent
More Official Partnerships than any company in Australia, giving you insider access to global events with no risk.
No Hidden Fees or Nasty Surprises
Our prices include all associated taxes and ticket fees, don’t get caught out.
Specialists Since 1993
We have been helping fans travel to global events since 1993. You can travel with confidence.
We exist to make your travel experience worry free by offering flexible and customisable packages.