The Opener Package
From A$1,029 pp twin share
Watch the first few days of the Australian Open, where you are guaranteed to see all seeded players and have the best opportunity to upgrade to Category 1 or Super Row seats with greater availability.
This package includes:
- 3-nights accommodation:
- Check-in: Sunday 13 January 2019
- Check-out: Wednesday 16 January 2019
- 3 x Official Australian Open Tickets, reserved Rod Laver Arena, Cat. 3:
- Choose any 3 sessions in the first 2-days
- Monday 14 January (AM or PM)
- Tuesday 15 January (AM or PM)
- Access to the exclusive Events Travel Bar during your chosen sessions
- Events Travel ticket holder and lanyard
- All taxes and fees included (no more to pay)
Upgrade your event tickets or enhance your package with extra travel services — ask for a complete quote today!
Customise and enhance your experience with extra services from leading suppliers and the best available prices. Ask for a quote today.
Available upgrades and extra services:
- Ticket Upgrades — see the main event page for upgrade pricing
Request a quote for:
- Extra nights accommodation, room upgrades and other accommodation options
- Transfers, rental cars and other transport including trains and cruises
- Travel insurance (15% discount with CHI)
- Sightseeing experiences and other event tickets
- Fully customised packages for individuals, groups and companies
Got a special request? Let us know and we’ll try our best to make it happen.
Prices for the above listed inclusions in AUD, per person. Options are available, unless indicated by sold out notices. To book, complete a booking request form (top right) or get in touch.
Adina Melbourne 4-star
|One Bedroom Apartment||$1,099||–||–|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||–||$1,709||(Quad $969)|
Mercure Treasury Gardens 4-star
|Garden View King||$1,089||$989||$1,529|
Mantra on Jolimont 4-star
Description Request a high floor to make the most of fantastic views overlooking the city, Treasury Gardens or event venues, while opening windows or doors in all guest rooms allow welcome fresh air and natural light.
Request a high floor to make the most of fantastic views overlooking the city, Treasury Gardens or event venues, while opening windows or doors in all guest rooms allow welcome fresh air and natural light.
|One Bedroom Apartment||$1,099||$999||$1,559|
WRAP on Southbank 4-star
|One Bedroom Apartment||$1,109||–||$1,579|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||$1,409||$1,159||(Quad $1,029)|
The Windsor Hotel 5-star
ROOM TWIN/DBL TRIPLE SINGLE Superior + Breakfast $1,179 $1,089 $1,649 Deluxe + Breakfast $1,249 $1,129 $1,789 Junior Suite + Breakfast $1,349 $1,199 $1,999
Crown Metropol 5-star
ROOM TWIN/DBL TRIPLE SINGLE Luxe $1,209 – $1,779
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins 5-star
Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
Mantra on Jolimont
WRAP on Soutbank, Melbourne
The Hotel Windsor, Melbourne
Crown Metropol, Melbourne
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
Why Events Travel?
Official Tour Operator for Tennis Australia
We have more Official Partnerships than any company in Australia, giving you official access to global events with no risk.
No Hidden Fees or Nasty Surprises
Our prices include all associated taxes and ticket delivery fees, don’t get caught out with check-out fees.
Specialists Since 1993
We have been helping fans travel to global events since 1993 and proud to be completely accredited, including AFTA and ATAS. Learn more.
We exist to make your travel experience worry free by offering flexible and customisable packages. Ask us for a quote on what you need.