US Masters 2017-2018
The US Masters is unlike any other event on the planet. It’s rich in tradition, ambience, energy and friendliness — you will never want to leave the impeccably manicured course at Augusta National.
The Masters is played by a small field, chosen by strict criteria, so you’ll only see the best of the best take to the famous fairways of Augusta. Throughout the storied history of the Masters Tournament (it began in 1934), 49 champions have won the coveted Green Jacket, Adam Scott in 2013, Bubba Watson 2012/2014, Jordan Spieth in 2015 and Danny Willett in 2016 — plus many golfing legends before them including; Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods. The US Masters has a special place in the hearts of golfing greats due to the nature of the competition, the course, the spectators and the stunning aura at Augusta National.
If you’ve never been before, it’s an event that will top your bucket-list and worth every cent and second. We’ve been helping lucky travellers get to the Masters since 1994 and annually the feedback is nothing but exceptional. 2017 will be the 81st edition and to celebrate, we’re offering exclusive Event Packages and our 2018 US Masters Golf Tour is now available (the Tour will not run in 2017). We encourage you to read through this page, brochures or get in touch with us for more about how we can help you travel to this amazing event — who knows, maybe another Aussie will be wearing the coveted Green Jacket come Sunday.
Explore tabs ↑
Terms & Conditions
US Masters Tours & Packages
- Tour Pricing is per person in Australian Dollars.
- Package Pricing is per person in US Dollars.
- Rates are locked-in after booking. Before booking, rates are subject to change. Rates listed within this webpage and brochure and indicative only and can be altered at anytime. Enquire for updated pricing.
- We reserve the right to change suggested hotels based on final numbers for the Tour. Final hotels will be of a similar high standard.
- A bond may be taken in regards to Masters Tickets ensuring safe return – to be advised closer to the time.
- Availability is subject to change at any time.
- Payment methods include; direct deposit or credit card. Fees apply for Visa and Mastercard 2% and American Express 3.3%. Details to be outlined on booking.
- All payments are non-refundable. We recommend Travel Insurance and can provide you with policies at 15% off with CHI and QBE. Ask a travel consultant today for help choosing the right policy for you or find out more here.
- There are no refunds for unused services.
- Add on services may be subject to additional supplier terms and variations of the above terms. Please enquire when booking extra services.
Payment Schedule for Packages:
- A 50% deposit is due within 3 working days of receiving our confirmation letter and invoice (plus any extras as required)
- The final balance is due no later than 06 January 2017 due to US Masters ticketing and accommodation commitments. Any bookings made after this date will require immediate full payment upon confirmation if we are still available.
Payment Schedule for 2018 Tours:
- A low 10% deposit is due within 3 working days of receiving our confirmation letter and invoice (plus any extras as required) to confirm your place on any Tour.
- Stage payment of 25% due by 30 June 2017. Bookings made after this date require 35% to confirm.
- The final balance is due no later than 06 January 2018 due to US Masters ticketing and accommodation commitments. Any bookings made after this date will require immediate full payment upon confirmation if we are still available.
Please see our General Booking Terms & Conditions, that are used in conjunction with these event specific terms.General Terms
Frequently Asked Questions
This section aims to answer the most commonly asked questions about this event. If you have a question not answered here, please contact us.
Can I buy US Masters Tickets by themselves?
All Masters tickets are supplied with accommodation and other travel services which make up our Tours and Travel Packages.
Where do I get my tickets?
Your tickets will be issued with your Travel Documentation, which includes information to help you redeem the services you’ve booked, plus other useful information. Travel Documentation is usually sent by courier 2-4 weeks before you travel, so you have plenty of time to go through it before you depart. Alternatively, there may be a pick-up point or ticket distribution method on the ground in Augusta. Details to be confirmed.
Can I book extra US Masters Tickets?
Yes. We try to offer as many options as possible through our Tours and Packages, but sometimes it’s not enough! We can add on extra days at the Masters, simply let us know which days when booking. Wednesday (Par-3/Practice Day) is popular.
Do you have Masters Hospitality Packages?
Located at Magnolia Manor (opposite Augusta National) you can enjoy US Masters Hospitality Southern Style.
This Package includes;
- Daily access to Magnolia Manor from 07:00 until one hour after play
- Gourmet meals prepared daily
- Full made to order American Breakfasts
- Luncheon Buffet including a salad bar and carvery
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres with a past station
- Premium beverages with complimentary bar service all day
- Private outdoor patios, decks and lounge areas
- Full business services with phone, fax and copier
- Concierge check station for phone and valuables storage (phones are not permitted in the grounds)
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Newspapers and Pairing Sheets
- Security personnel
- Valet parking
Price on request
What are the US Masters 2017 dates?
The dates and schedule is as follows:
Monday 3rd April: Practice Round
Tuesday 4th April: Practice Round
Wednesday 5th April: Practice Round/Par-3 Contest
Thursday 6th April: Round 1
Friday 7th April: Round 2 (The Cut)
Saturday 8th April: Round 3
Sunday 9th April: Round 4 (Final Day)
Gates open daily at 08:00 EDT
Gates close daily 30 minutes after play
The Par-3 Contest begins at 12:00 EDT on Wednesday 5th April.
What are the US Masters 2018 dates?
Dates are not confirmed yet, but we expect it to be the same week, dates 1 day earlier for 2018.
Does the Tour have minimum numbers?
Yes, the Tour has maximum and minimum numbers. Maximum is 16 persons, so it’s a small and intimate Tour and will sell out well in advance. If the Tour doesn’t meet minimums full refund will be provided.
How does the cut work?
The Cut happens after Round 2 on Friday. The top 50 players plus any ties and any player within 10 shots of the lead advances to round 3 and 4. This makes Friday a great day to see your favourite player just incase they miss the cut.
Do you have a map of the course?
How do I get to Augusta National from my hotel?
Transport is provided from all our hotels directly with the hotel. From Home2Suites it takes 10 – 15 minutes traffic dependant and the shuttle runs all day. From Staybridges Suites it’s 5-10 minutes, traffic dependant, but you can walk 20-25mins (1.5km). Shuttle pick-up points to be advised on arrival.
What is the weather typically like during the event?
During April in Augusta expect:
Average Highs: 23-26°C
Average Lows: 8-12°C
Overall: The 2015 event was warm and hot in the sun. The 2016 event was cold in the mornings (8-12°C) and only warmed up in the afternoon. We suggest packing for all seasons and with comfortable footwear for walking the course all day.
What other golf events do you provide travel to?
I have a group, can you help?
We are group travel experts and have access to wholesale airfares, group rates, ticket blocks and other services which must be customised ad hoc for all groups. Simply contact a travel consultant to begin organising a custom built group Travel Package. Group Packages are available for companies, independent travel groups, schools, clubs and as incentives.
Can I book flights with you?
We are an IATA Agency and issue our own flight tickets in-house. This means we have access to the best available fares and can book/quote your airfares at anytime, direct. Please ask us for a quote and we’ll happily add flights to your Masters Package.
How can I pay for my Package?
We accept credit cards (AMEX, VISA and Mastercard), direct bank transfers (EFT), cheque or you can pay online directly with your credit card.
Full payment information will be available with your confirmation letter and invoice.
What other services do you offer?
We can offer you a full range of travel services at the best available rates as a fully licensed travel agency. Such services include;
- Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing Tours
- Event Tickets
- & other special requests
Get in touch today to start your journey.
Why should I choose Events Worldwide Travel?
At Events Worldwide Travel, our knowledge, experience, flexibility and attention to detail ensures all customers travel with complete confidence. We’ve carefully crafted our image since 1993 and have gone above and beyond to secure licenses and accreditation to support our beliefs on safety, security and value.
Our high quality and great value travel services are tailored to the discerning needs of modern day travellers, whether your travelling individually or as a group, you should find something to suit and if you have other needs, we can build you a completely customised Package.
Our Licenses: IATA, AFTA, ATAS, ASTA and IAGTO.
Can I book a hotel not on your list?
We welcome customisations to our Tours & Packages. Requesting a different hotel will change the price we can offer for that Package and all requested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
To request a customisation, please contact us.
Do I need Travel Insurance?
We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance for every trip, big or small. Travel Insurance is there to cover you when the unexpected happens and things out of your control risk ruining your trip! We have policies through QBE and CHI available with a 15% rebate when booking with your AO Package.
Contact us today and we’ll help you choose the right policy for you.
Or you can view CHI Policies yourself here.
If you have a question not listed here, please contact us, we would love to hear from you.