Why Events Travel
Here’s 10 reasons you should consider us for your next sports travel experience.
We're all about the customer experience
Our travel products are customer-centric. We draw on decades of travel industry experience and fine tune the small-stuff with personal experience, expert knowledge, customer feedback and we are always keeping up to date with modern trends.
1. Official partnerships: We partner with the world’s biggest events to give our customers direct access to official tickets, hospitality and exclusive event experiences. See our Track Record.
2. Quality suppliers: We hand-select our suppliers and prioritise quality, value, reliability, comfort and convenience. We have long-term contracts with many of our suppliers.
3. Full service: We create complete travel experiences in-house with services including; flights, accommodation, transport, sightseeing, travel insurance and more.
Leaders in sports travel
Our founders learnt the ropes working within global travel companies like Swissair, Singapore Airlines, Abercrombie & Kent and Adventure World Travel before founding Events Travel in 1993 — going on to pioneer sports travel down-under. Learn more about us.
4. Pricing: We are transparent and proudly display our prices upfront. All customers get the same great value.
5. Flexibility: Modern travel is all about customisability. Our team of Travel Consultants will happily customise our packages with whatever you need, or design a trip just for you from scratch.
6. Experience: After almost 30-years at Events Travel, we’ve learnt a thing or two about sports travel and look forward to sharing what we’ve learnt with you. This will ensure you get the most from your trip.
"Events Travel are the proven experts in sports travel. From flying to the main event, they always provide a seamless experience and I choose them often for my own rugby fix"
We've drafted our own team of Travel Consultants
Our experienced team will be with you every step of the way.
7. Support: Our team of Travel Consultants are well travelled and passionate about service. We’re here to ensure you get the most from your travel experience and you will have our complete support along the way from start-to-finish.
8. Ownership: We are 100% Australian family owned and like to keep things local.
9. Accreditation: We’ve gone above and beyond to obtain accreditations and memberships, demonstrating strong ethics and deep industry expertise plus auditing and insurances for customer protection. See these.