Why Events Travel
Here’s 10 reasons you should consider us for your next sports travel experience.
All about the customer experience
All our travel products are made with the customer experience top of mind, using years of first-hand experience, customer feedback, and fine-tuning.
1. Official partnerships: We partner with the world’s biggest events to give our customers direct access to official tickets, hospitality, and exclusive event experiences. See our Track Record
2. Quality suppliers: We hand-select our suppliers and prioritise quality, value, reliability, comfort, and convenience. We have long-term contracts with many of our suppliers.
3. Full service: We create complete travel experiences in-house with services including; flights, accommodation, transport, sightseeing, travel insurance, and more.
Sports travel pioneers
Our founders learnt the ropes working within global travel companies before founding Events Travel in 1993, along the way achieving many firsts. Learn about us.
4. Pricing: We are transparent and proudly display our prices upfront. All customers get the same great value.
5. Flexibility: Modern travel is all about customisability. Our team of Travel Experts will happily customise our packages with whatever you need, or design a trip just for you from scratch.
6. Experience: After almost 30-years at Events Travel, we’ve learnt a thing or two about sports travel and look forward to sharing what we’ve learnt with you. This will ensure you get the most from your trip.
"Events Travel are the proven experts in sports travel. From flying to the main event, they always provide a seamless experience and I choose them often for my own rugby fix"
Former Wallaby and Rugby Hall of Fame inductee
We've drafted our own team of Travel Experts
7. Support: Our team of Travel Experts are well travelled and passionate about ensure you get the most from your travel experience. You will have their complete support along the way.
8. Ownership: We are 100% Australian family owned.
9. Accreditation: We’ve gone above and beyond to obtain accreditations and memberships, demonstrating strong ethics and deep industry expertise, along with auditing and other high-level requirements.