Australian Open 2025
12-26 Jan 2025
Official Travel Agent
Your Australian Open 2025 travel experience starts here.
Experience the Grand Slam of Asia Pacific and Australia’s most loved sporting event in 2025 with Events Travel. There’s nothing quite like Melbourne’s summer of tennis, and we invite you to join us. Our team is actively crafting Australian Open 2025 packages that include official tickets for Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena, and Grounds Passes. Enjoy a selection of handpicked 4-star and 5-star hotels and apartments, along with access to AO Premium Experiences such as AO Dining Experiences, Behind the Scenes Tours, and more. Enhance your trip further with additional travel services like flights, transport, sightseeing, and travel insurance. We’re preparing options to cater to all preferences, with packages available from the opening day to the exhilarating second week, including the women’s and men’s finals.
Register your interest now to be the first to be notified with our official packages go on sale with priority access, early-bird pricing and other offers.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Melbourne for our home Grand Slam — we’ve been loving it since 1994 and proud to be Australia’s longest standing Official Travel Agent for the Australian Open.
Join the waitlist
Beat the crowd and get the release straight to your inbox.
Register your interest
Beat the crowd and get the release straight to your inbox.
Why choose Events Travel
Join Events Travel in 2025 at the Australian Open (AO) — the Grand Slam of Asia Pacific and Australia’s most loved sporting event. AO is not just a tournament; it’s a two-week festival of elite tennis, gourmet food, fine wine, and vibrant entertainment at Melbourne Park, all set in a festive atmosphere.
Each year, AO reinvents itself with exquisite cuisine from Melbourne’s top chefs, unparalleled hospitality, and family-friendly entertainment. Fans enjoy immersive facilities and dynamic brand activations, complete with live music, interactive games, and more.
Experience the thrill of the first week as top players compete on various courts, and by the second week, witness the crucial matches at Rod Laver Arena, accessible through our official travel packages.
Melbourne, Australia’s sporting capital, offers an enriching summer with its renowned restaurants, bustling bars, picturesque gardens, and pristine beaches. Extend your adventure to Victoria’s scenic locales like the Great Ocean Road and Yarra Valley.
As the Official Travel Agent since 1997, we offer comprehensive packages, including official tickets, handpicked luxury hotels, exclusive AO experiences, and additional travel services. Starting with Upper Baseline tickets, you have the flexibility to upgrade to the lower levels, including Super Row, for a world-class spectating experience.
We’ve been bringing fans to AO since 1994 and are excited to make your 2025 experience exceptional.
We look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne in 2025.
Director, Events Travel
Melbourne Park map
To be updated for Australian Open 2025.
Rod Laver Arena seating map
Margaret Court Arena seating map
- The first match ever played at Australian Open (1905) was played on a cricket field, which has since been converted into a Tennis Centre – Albert Tennis Centre.
- Upwards of 50,000 tennis balls are used over the two-week tournament.
- AO Racquet stringers use over 60kms of string throughout the tournament, restringing upwards of 5000 racquets.
- Over 700 journalists and photographers cover the tournament, with more than 100 press conferences taking place.
- John Cain Arena is free seating and hosts matches during the First Week of the tournament.
- Rod Laver Arena and Margaret Court Arena are both reserved seating and require a ticket to access.
Australian Open 2025 schedule
To be updated for Australian Open 2025.
DAY # DATE SESSION ROUND ENTRY FROM RLA MCA JCA OUTER 1 1 Sun 14 Jan Day First 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 2 Night 5 PM 6:30 PM 7 PM 2 3 Mon 15 Jan Day 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 4 Night 5 PM 6:30 PM 7 PM 3 5 Tue 15 Jan Day 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 6 Night 5 PM 6:30 PM 7 PM 4 7 Wed 17 Jan Day Second 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 8 Night 5 PM 6:30 PM 7 PM 5 9 Thu 18 Jan Day 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 10 Night 5 PM 7 PM 7 PM 6 11 Fri 19 Jan Day Third 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 12 Night 5 PM 7 PM 7 PM 7 13 Sat 20 Jan Day 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 14 Night 5 PM 6:30 PM 7 PM 8 15 Sun 21 Jan Day Fourth 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 16 Night 5 PM 7 PM 9 17 Mon 22 Jan Day 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 11 AM 18 Night 5 PM 7 PM 10 19 Tue 23 Jan Day Women's and men's quarter-finals 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 20 Night Women's and men's quarter-finals 5 PM 7 PM 11 21 Wed 24 Jan Day Women's and men's quarter-finals 10 AM 12 PM 12 PM 11 AM 22 Night Women's and men's quarter-finals 5 PM 6:30 PM 12 23 Thu 25 Jan Twilight Women's semi-finals 5 PM 7 PM 12 PM 11 AM 13 24 Fri 26 Jan Day Men's semi-final 11 AM 12 PM 12 PM 25 Night Men's semi-final 5 PM 7 PM 14 26 Sat 27 Jan Twilight Women's final 11 AM 7:00 PM (Pre-Final Entertainment) 12 PM 15 27 Sun 28 Jan Twilight Men's final 2 PM 7:00 PM (Pre-Final Entertainment)
Subject to change.
- If you want to see your favourite players up close and personal then opt for a first week package. This is a great option to enjoy the best of Melbourne Park, where seeded and non-seeded players can be seen on outer courts and warm-up courts, accessible with a Grounds Pass or reserved ticket on Rod Laver Arena or Margaret Court Arena.
- Second week packages are where you’ll see the biggest matches and a Rod Laver Arena ticket is a must.
- If you have a day session ticket (on RLA or MCA), after the session concludes you can remain in Melbourne Park to enjoy the evening festivities and action on the outer courts. If you choose a reserved ticket for the night session, you can only arrive after ~5:00 pm, so if you want to explore Melbourne Park by day, add a Grounds Pass to your package. Grounds passes give you access to Melbourne Park, outer courts and warm-up courts. Reserved tickets (whether RLA or MCA) also give you access to Melbourne Park as well as a reserved seat in the particular arena per session. Most fans choose Rod Laver Arena tickets where the biggest matches take place.
- If you’re looking for a unique experience, or if you’re entertaining friends, colleagues or clients, add an AO Premium Experience to your package or request more information about an RLA Superboxes for 12 or 18 people including food, drinks and open-air views over the court. AO Premium Experiences include AO Dining experiences, Behind the Scenes Tours, Rod Laver Arena Walk-on Experiences and more.
- If you’re travelling with children, you can enjoy discounted tickets. Children aged 0-3 are free of charge if they sit on your lap. Children aged 3-11 are discounted. Children aged 12-18 are considered adults. There are plenty of activities for children of all ages, including a day care!
Melbourne is a dynamic, cosmopolitan city that combines cutting-edge style with a relaxed and carefree spirit. Celebrated for its creative arts, world-class dining, stunning galleries, cozy cafes, boutique shops, and spectacular sports events, the city offers a wealth of experiences. In the heart of the CBD, explore hidden laneways filled with vibrant street art, and just to the north, discover bohemian shopping strips and some of the finest Italian cuisine outside Italy. A short stroll or complimentary tram ride from the CBD takes you to the world-renowned MCG and Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Open. For the intrepid traveller, Melbourne is a treasure trove of opportunities: within just an hour or two, you can find enchanting wineries, majestic National Parks, charming alpine towns, and breathtaking coastal drives. With its myriad offerings, Melbourne is the ideal backdrop for your dream Grand Slam adventure.
January marks summer in Melbourne with typical highs of 26ºC and lows of 19ºC, accompanied by minimal rainfall and predominantly sunny days. For comfort, we suggest opting for shaded seating during day sessions and lower or sideline seats for the night sessions. On particularly hot days, Rod Laver Arena’s roof may be closed for air-conditioned relief, ensuring an uninterrupted and enjoyable summer tennis experience.
- Ticket and hospitality upgrades (including RLA Super Boxes)
- Extra travel services information
- Payment requirements
- Terms and conditions
Things to do in Melbourne
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is the oldest and most visited gallery in Australia. The gallery is home to more than 70,000 works from international and local artists; ranging from contemporary art to historic exhibitions. With temporary international exhibitions also on display, there really is something to please everyone at NGV.
Established in 1867, South Melbourne Market is your quintessential village market, home to a plethora of artisanal traders. Here you can find fresh produce including locally caught seafood, and an array of bakeries, delicatessens, florists and eateries! It's a foodie haven and well worth a visit.
Under two hours from Melbourne is the scenic Great Ocean Road and world famous Twelve Apostles, accessible via a quick day trip, but best explored over a few days with a rental car and stops in Torquay, Anglesea and Lorne.
Melbourne is home to world-renowned street art. Most notable is Hosier Lane, just off Flinders Street and Flinders Lane, where you'll be amazed by years of compounding art with history and walking tours available.
Less than an hour from Melbourne is the famous Yarra Valley wine region. The region is home to breathtaking scenery and activities for all ages including Yarra Valley Chocolate Factory, Healesville Sanctuary and an abundance of world-class wineries. It's well-worth a day trip or over-night stay.
Events travel were exceptional in organizing our AO experience. Good advice, great hotel and tickets to the tennis. I can highly recommend their service.
Responded to requests very quickly, changed our accommodation without any fuss…Have already recommended to friends and if we go again would definitely go with them.
My wife and I had a fantastic time at the 2023 Singapore Grand Prix. The team at Events Travel did a marvellous job. Our hotel was sensational and our event tickets were breathtaking. The whole experience was simply FANTASTIC !!!!
Great RWC23 package.
Thanks a bunch for the package and tickets for the RWC in France – we had superb spots for what were 2 great games … very lucky! Hotel great too… Appreciated the clear communications which came only when necessary.
Frequently asked questions
When is Australian Open 2025?
Australian Open 2025 is confirmed to start on Sunday, 12 January 2025 and finish Sunday, 26 January 2025. It is a two week long tournament.
Where is Australian Open 2025?
Australian Open is always held at Melbourne Park in Melbourne, Australia’s sporting capital. At Melbourne Park, just a short walk from the CBD or tram ride away, there are three main courts; Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena and John Cain Arena, plus numerous outer courts, warm-up courts and other tennis facilities.
When do Australian Open 2025 tickets and packages go on sale?
Australian Open 2025 tickets will go on sale to the General Public in late 2025 with low availability for the best ticket categories and sessions. Our official Australian Open 2025 packages will go on sale in early 2024 and will include access to the best ticket categories across all sessions and are the best way to secure access to the 2025 Australian Open before the General Public ticket sales period and to secure your desired ticket categories for all the sessions you want to attend.
How can I buy Australian Open 2025 tickets?
There are two ways to buy official Australian Open 2025 tickets:
- The first way is to wait for the General Public ticket sales period, which usually occurs in October. However availability will be limited for the best ticket categories, for groups and for multiple sessions. If you’re planning an international trip, or a trip interstate we recommend instead book an official travel package in advance.
- The second way is to book an official travel package, these are sold by Official Travel Agents, such as Events Travel, and include official tickets in all categories to all sessions, plus include accommodation, AO Premium Experiences and other travel services. An official travel package is the best way to secure early access to Australian Open and to secure your desired ticket categories and the exact sessions you’re after.
What types of Australian Open 2025 packages are available?
Our official Australian Open 2025 packages are coming soon, however there will be off-the-shelf packages, which are selected by our team to match the sessions and parts of the tournament that we know you’ll love, such as the final five sessions, the finals, the opening week, first weekend and more.
Or we will have customised packages where you tell us the exact sessions and ticket options you would like, and we’ll build a package to suit your exact needs.
All packages are customisable with extra travel services and AO Premium Experiences exclusively available to the official travel program.