Official Travel Authorised Sub-Agent
Rugby World Cup France 2023
Travel confidently with an Authorised Sub-agent
All products include guaranteed official match tickets and much more. The minimum ticket is category 3 and many packages include category 2 or category 1 as the default. Hurry tickets are in short supply.
Prices from A$1,698 pp
Create the ideal experience for you
Choose from a range of different products with options to upgrade or add-on extra travel services. Or, create your own completely customised package with help from our Travel Experts. Travel your way.
Peace of mind
Whether you choose a short Match Package to fit within your European holiday or decide to put your feet up with a fully-inclusive Escorted Tour, you’ll enjoy peace of mind, convenience and great value with Events Travel.
Trusted and experienced
Not only are we a trusted Authorised Sub-Agent for our eighth Rugby World Cup, but we are rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot with reviews from verified customers with fantastic feedback from RWC 2019 in Japan.
Rugby World Cup 2023 Packages & Tours
Designed for independant travellers, Match Packages offer short breaks to matches across the tournament, including finals. Bundle multiple Match Packages together to build your own itinerary or incorporate a Match Package or two into your broader travel plans.
- Official match tickets with optional ticket upgrades (category 1, 2 or 3)
- Hand-selected 4-star and 5-star hotels with daily breakfast
- Transport passes for city transport and stadium access
- Events Travel: RWC 2023 Stadium and City Guide
- All taxes and ticket handling fees included
The most luxurious way to experience RWC 2023. Visit must-see attractions, take in the natural beauty, immerse yourself in the culture and sample gourmet food and wine. Travel with a small likeminded group, led by tour hosts and enjoy a mixture of live and televised matches while we journey to France’s top destinations.
- Experience live matches with official match tickets and televised matches with the group
- Visit must-see destinations with expert guides and free leisure time
- Choose from land-based tours (with award-winning Insight Vacations) or luxury river cruises (with the world’s #1 river cruise line, Uniworld)
- Enjoy hand-selected hotels, sightseeing, meals, premium transport, attractions and more
As the exclusive Reseller of Wallabies Travel for RWC 2023, we are pleased to offer a range of unique packages where you can mingle with Classic Wallabies. Enjoy gameday experiences, sightseeing, plenty of rugby talk and exposure to greats of the game.
- Official match tickets with optional ticket upgrades
- 4-star hotels with daily breakfast
- Transport passes and Wallabies Travel RWC 2023 Merchandise Packs
- Gameday experiences and events with Classic Wallabies
- Customisable with Destination Add-ons
The mission of RWC 2023 is to reconnect and inspire and this is the ambition behind Experiences. These are a collection of short destination trips available individually or with finals matches, including official match tickets from category 1, 2 or 3.
- Hand-selected hotels with daily breakfast
- Premium transport, meals, sightseeing and attractions
- Play golf, visit Normandy, explore Belgian Breweries, travel to London by Eurostar and more
- Enjoy RWC 2023 finals, with free travel time and some parts escorted
- Combine with Match Packages or Escorted Tours
- Customise your trip with add-on travel services (flights, transport, travel insurance and more)
- Enjoy hands-on assistance from our experienced Travel Experts
- Quotes available anytime
- Enjoy the security of guaranteed 100% official tickets with priority allocations
- Low deposit to book and friendly payment schedule
- Authorised Sub-Agent for RWC 2023
- Partner of many global events since 1993
- COVID-19 safe suppliers and cancellation policies
- Trusted by travellers with over 250 x 5-star reviews on Trustpilot
Your Rugby World Cup 2023 travel experience starts here. Embrace the beauty, culture and passion of France 2023 with an official travel package or tour, the best way to get close to the action.
France 2023 will be our eighth Rugby World Cup, having started at RWC 1995 in South Africa. Since then we’ve enabled thousands of fans to explore the world, get behind their team to experience the passion and camaraderie rugby is renowned for. Most recently we explored Japan’s unique and inspiring culture as an Official Travel Agent for Japan 2019.Read moreRead less
For the 10th edition of Rugby World Cup, we draw on decades of experience, attention to detail, and expertise to put forward a range of travel products that we are confident will entice you to join us in France. The program starts with ticket-inclusive Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Packages for independent travellers and extends to fully inclusive Rugby World Cup 2023 Escorted Tours. From there, and for the first time, we have a range of Wallabies Travel Packages available as the exclusive Authorised Reseller for Rugby World Cup 2023.Throughout all our products we emphasise quality and value; putting a lot of thought into the day-to-day experience and practical logistics. All our products include guaranteed official match tickets from a range of categories, with upgrades available while stocks last. By way of accommodation, we’ve hand-selected hotels across France to balance location, comfort, and convenience. You’ll be thankful for this once you’re in France. If opting for an Escorted Tour, you’ll enjoy being in the hands of experienced hosts with small groups, quality accommodation, gourmet meals, local sightseeing, and expert guides. These are the most luxurious way to experience Rugby World Cup France 2023.
While we’ve tried to accommodate almost everyone, as always our Travel Experts are available to customise package to Rugby World Cup 2023 as needed, so you can create the perfect trip for you. Available services include; flights, accommodation, transport, sightseeing, travel insurance, and more. This customisation service is available for individuals, groups, and corporates. On suppliers, it’s worth noting that we have taken great care to partner only with suppliers who follow strict COVID-19 safety protocols, allowing you to travel with confidence.
Whichever way you decide to do Rugby World Cup 2023, we will have something for you. Our team of Travel Experts are committed to ensuring you have a safe, unique, and unforgettable travel experience at Rugby World Cup 2023.
Whether you’re joining us for a fifth time or a first time, we’re excited to welcome you to France for what will be the biggest spectator event post-covid and an immensely exciting travel opportunity.
As the mission for the event is to reconnect and inspire, we hope you’ll join us as we explore and connect with France’s most dynamic and significant destinations, spanning different climates, flavours, and personalities.
Viva les blues!
Director of Events Travel
Find out more about the event, destination, and travel information. If you can’t find a specific detail, speak to a Travel Expert today — they’re ready to help.
All match tickets included within our products are official and guaranteed under license as an Authorised Sub-Agent. Exact seat locations are not known until closer to the event, however categories are guaranteed. Seat numbers will be allocated based on booking date once rows and seat numbers are received closer to the event.
All products include a minimum of category 3 tickets, some include category 2 by default, and some include category 1 by default (the best available). Look within the inclusions on each package to find the ticket category and upgrades if applicable.
Official hospitality will be offered for select matches, particularly finals, but at this time the official hospitality program has not opened.
Stadium seating maps can be found on page 102-103 of the brochure.
Match ticket categories
Category 1 – best available, front sections along the halfway line and side of pitch
Category 2 – second best available, behind category 1 and in corners
Category 3 – minimum offered, corners to end behind try line
Category 4 – not offered by Events Travel
Official hospitality – coming soon (seating on halfway line, elevated, best category 1 locations with hospitality and other benefits)
- Rugby World Cup 2023 will be the 10th World Cup
- The first Rugby World Cup was held in 1987 in Australia and New Zealand and was won by New Zealand
- New Zealand and South Africa have been the most successful nations having each won on three occasions. New Zealand has been the most consistent, high performing nation
- Rugby World Cup 2019 was won by South Africa who defeated England 32-12
- 2023 marks the 200th year since the game of rugby was invented by William Webb Ellis. Ellis came up with the game in 1823 at Rugby School in Warwickshire, England
- Qualified teams for France 2023 include: South Africa, Japan, England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand and Argentina
- 8 teams are yet to qualify
- The final qualification spot will be decided by a repechage tournament in November 2022
- The pool draw will take place 30 November 2020 in Paris
- France 2023 will have 9 host cities across the country with Stade de France in Saint-denis Paris to host the final
- Stade de France seats over 80,500 fans
- France last held the World Cup in 2007
Your host: France
France is a diverse country with a rich history and a familiar culture that’s influenced the world over many centuries. Towns are known for cafe terraces, woven chairs, bustling village squares and the plat du jour (dish of the day). The countryside is as diverse as the people and includes jagged mountains, wild beaches, lush farmland, rich vineyards, ancient castles, and sophisticated cities. France is renowned for world-class art, fashion, gastronomy, wine, technology, banking, sport, food and a culture that seduces and enthrals. There’s endless opportunities to discover new and old.
September and October is Autumn in France and considered a shoulder season, perfect for rugby spectating and travelling while avoiding the summer crowds and city heat. The country has varying geographic areas including beaches and warm sunny coasts in the south, mountains in the middle and southeast and windy, rugged coast in the north and west. Depending on where you travel in France, you are sure to encounter varying climates and conditions. Typically in Paris in September, average high temperatures are 22°C and lows are 13°C. In October this drops to 17°C and 10°C with rain expected on 7-10 days within the month.
The following travel services are available from Events Travel for Rugby World Cup 2023:
- Rugby World Cup 2023 tickets and hospitality
- Flights to France and Europe (including stop-overs)
- Accommodation and extra nights (including Chateaux and private homes)
- Transport (including rental cars, train tickets, and more)
- Sightseeing experiences
- Overland tours and cruises (including tours by popular providers including Insight, Trafalgar, and more)
- Special requests (corporate itineraries, private coaches etc.)
Speak to a Travel Expert today for a quote, recommendations or Customised Package.
Full booking terms and conditions can be found at events.com.au/terms
- Prices are listed per person in AUD
- Prices and availability are subject to change at any time
- All payments are non-refundable in case of cancellation (we strongly recommend all customers purchase Travel Insurance at the time of booking)
- Changes to bookings may incur amendment fees per change, plus any applicable fees from suppliers (such as airlines)
- Extra travel services may be subject to different payment requirements to be confirmed on quoting
- Full cancellation applies
- There are no refunds for unused services
- Events Travel are IATA, AFTA, ATAS, ASTA and IAGTO accredited
- Events Travel are an Official Travel Authorised Sub-Agent for RWC 2023
- Images are used for marketing purposes only and are not a representation of the event and your actual travel experience and are used as a representation only
- COVID-19 guarantees apply if the event is postponed, cancelled or travel is restricted
- Information included within this brochure is subject to change at any time
Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Packages and Wallabies Travel Packages
1 x Match Package
25% due within 3 days of receipt of confirmation
75% due by 1 October, 2022
2+ Match Packages
15% due within 3 days of receipt of confirmation
35% due 1 October, 2022
50% due by 1 March, 2023
Rugby World Cup 2023 Escorted Tours
10% due within 3 days of receipt of confirmation
15% due by 1 October, 2021
25% due by 1 March, 2022
25% due by 1 October, 2022
25% due by 1 March, 2023
Bookings made after a stage payment due date must catch up with previous stage payments on deposit.
Rugby World Cup 2023 Experiences and Customised Packages
Payment terms vary.
We accept bank transfers, credit card payments and cheques. For domestic bank transfers to our Australian bank account there are no fees. For international bank transfers to our Australian bank account, there is a A$20 transaction fee. We accept payment via Visa and Mastercard with a 1.5% merchant fee. Payment instructions will provided after booking.
Things to do from France
France 2023 presents a wonderful opportunity to travel throughout Europe for an unforgettable rugby holiday. From Paris, you can fly to London in 80 minutes, Berlin in 105 and Copenhagen in 120. Many of Europe's top destinations will be at your fingertips. Start planning your itinerary!
Cruise the Cote D'Azur
The glamorous French Rivera, on the Mediterranean, is the playground of the rich and famous. The most popular stretch of coast extends from Monaco to St Tropez and is home to historic palaces, glitzy promenades, stunning coastal vistas, fancy yachts and fresh seafood
Hike the Pyrenees
France's famous alps offer a glimpse of the countries wild side. Stretching up from the Spanish border, the series of peaks are well known in cycling worlds, but you'll also find hilltop castles, ancient caves, alpine villages and lush pastures to hike, drive and admire
Wander through Paris
The city of lights is one of the most enchanting cities in the world. Experience tree lined boulevards, ancient monuments, eclectic arrondissements, creative wine bars, fabulous fashion, museums and the iconic French way of life
Get lost in Le Louvre
The world's largest art museum has become a famous landmark of it's own, in addition to housing some of the world's most historic, valuable and rare pieces of art, sculpture and artefacts from all corners of the globe
Louis XIV's mid-17th century palace is as every bit grand and ostentatious as you can imagine. It's worth a full days visit to explore the opulent Chateau and picnic in the extensive manicured gardens with a glass of Rosé
Cruise the Rhone
Rising from the Swiss Alps, the Rhone runs through south eastern France, through Lyon and finishing at the French Riviera. River cruising is a sophisticated way to explore the country; tasting local foods, exploring towns, villages, castles and beautiful countryside while watching Rugby World Cup in Lyon, Nice and abroad
Taste Bordeaux's famous wines
The world-renowned wine region of Bordeaux is in the southwest of France and will host multiple Rugby World Cup matches. Perfect to coincide with a gourmet food and wine tour, specialising in cabernet-blends, merlots and rib steak
Our products start with at minimum category 3 match tickets — some include category 2 or 1 by default. If a lower ticket is the default, upgrades are typically available (while stocks last).
All match tickets are official and guaranteed under license.
Matches not listed may be available on request. Get in touch with our Travel Experts, who might be able to put together a customised package to a match of your choosing, which is not currently listed online or within our brochure. Please note some matches are sold out and will not be accessible, even through the official travel program.
As an Authorised Sub-Agent, we are licensed to provide travel to the tournament via travel packages, tours and other products; including match tickets or separately without match tickets. We are not licensed to sell match tickets individually. The only RWC 2023 product we sell individually is official hospitality (yet to be released). To be notified about when official hospitality goes on sale, please join the waitlist by speaking to a Travel Expert.
If RWC 2023 is postponed, cancelled or if travel is restricted for you due to COVID-19 lockdowns; you are entitled to change to the new postponed dates for free (if applicable), receive a travel credit voucher or you can cancel and receive a full refund, less the applicable handling fee based on your booking. This refund policy applies for all listed products.
Customised packages may have different refund policies if extra services as booked, such as flights and other services you have booked yourself — which are not covered by any Events Travel guarantees. Speak to a Travel Expert when booking to ensure you’re covered.
The Rugby World Cup 2023 Logo, and associated trade marks and copyright, are owned by Rugby World Cup Limited.
Start your journey to Rugby World Cup 2023 now